New iqama and red category..

Yes sir but my iqama is in red status and expiration this coming january. So what advice u give to me sir? Beacause my company is already closed .. I dont have work almost 2 months .. What should i do ..

Hi.. icame in saudi in 2012  worked  for only 7 months.iwas given an exit  bt was not stamped together with my passport on the exit term. Ididnt travel ontyme.can i travel back home  with the same exit an come back ??its my visa cancelled. My  kafee had my igama cani get a new one..  need your help pliz.

jennawambui wrote:

Hi.. icame in saudi in 2012  worked  for only 7 months.iwas given an exit  bt was not stamped together with my passport on the exit term. Ididnt travel ontyme.can i travel back home  with the same exit an come back ??its my visa cancelled. My  kafee had my igama cani get a new one..  need your help pliz.

If you had a final exit and then did not travel back , then you are an illegal stayer as per law. They will deport you once they find you. You may be able to come back on a new visa if they havent blocked your passport for over staying. You cannot get a new iqama if already you were given exit and did not travel on time.

Dear sir,
I arrived in KSA just 1 month before. Problem is that Status of my sponsor is red & i have not get my iqama yet. But my sponsor assure me if i got any job he will give back my orignal passport and will release me immediately. Now i got a job. So question is that, will it be possible that i get transfer from 1st sponsor to 2nd company / sponsor if i have no iqama. Plz inform me waiting for prompt & positive responce.

Anjumjavid wrote:

Dear sir,
I arrived in KSA just 1 month before. Problem is that Status of my sponsor is red & i have not get my iqama yet. But my sponsor assure me if i got any job he will give back my orignal passport and will release me immediately. Now i got a job. So question is that, will it be possible that i get transfer from 1st sponsor to 2nd company / sponsor if i have no iqama. Plz inform me waiting for prompt & positive responce.

Yes, since your current sponsor is in red he cannot issue an iqama. More over even you dont need his permission for release, since he is in red. Your new employer will be able to change your sponsorship fast.

Hi HR GURU,
Thanks for your quick response on my previous question. Now i want to know one thing that about 25 days ago when i checked my Iqama status on MOL website, status of my sponsor showed just written "احمر" without any red bar / label. I asked my sponsor he told me that his "Commercial Registration & Municipal Registration was finished" now he has updated all. Now a days it shows "Red is too small" (احمر صغير جداً) with red label. So how much time it will take to get Green. Have u any idea about this.

Anjumjaved wrote:

Hi HR GURU,
Thanks for your quick response on my previous question. Now i want to know one thing that about 25 days ago when i checked my Iqama status on MOL website, status of my sponsor showed just written "احمر" without any red bar / label. I asked my sponsor he told me that his "Commercial Registration & Municipal Registration was finished" now he has updated all. Now a days it shows "Red is too small" (احمر صغير جداً) with red label. So how much time it will take to get Green. Have u any idea about this.

The status that is shown is usually an aggregate of three months with the employees in any company. So in your company's case if you have enough nationals already then the system should be updated. If not it will show in aggregates of three months, which could be red.

Hi! how do i know the birth year of Saudi Bin Ladin Group? SBG is my sponsor and I will be 8 months in May but have still NO Iqama issued and it's my first time in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. so i could fill up this site:

http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/!ut/p/ … DNks4MFQx/

DanOfCavite wrote:

Hi! how do i know the birth year of Saudi Bin Ladin Group? SBG is my sponsor and I will be 8 months in May but have still NO Iqama issued and it's my first time in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. so i could fill up this site:

http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/!ut/p/ … DNks4MFQx/

This is asking for the Date of Birth, and this particular page is used for individuals and not companies. What are you trying to do ?

what about if im moving from green to yellow my green company terminated me and give me released to this yellow company can i still be transfer? in this case

arielcastro wrote:

what about if im moving from green to yellow my green company terminated me and give me released to this yellow company can i still be transfer? in this case

You can transfer, but you will be in trouble to get iqama issued, for renewal etc if this yellow company does not correct their situation.

THANKS how many days to transfer if im in yellow company.Can i send my family to philippines even if my iqama not yet transfer from my new company.Is my old compnay can still send me exit even if the papers is still in process by my new company

arielcastro wrote:

THANKS how many days to transfer if im in yellow company.Can i send my family to philippines even if my iqama not yet transfer from my new company.Is my old compnay can still send me exit even if the papers is still in process by my new company

Transfer process depends on company to company and the person or agent that does it. It should take a min of 2 weeks at least or more in your case. You can send your family if you get the exit reentry issued for them. Your old company cannot give you exit, if they have already given the release letters. If not they still can give you final exit.

Hello HR Guru.. Hope u r fine..
I came in saudia 3 months ago. Presently I am in Buraidah (al-qaseem) My sponsor was in red catogary so was not able to issue me Iqama. Now i got Job in Dammam but my visa has expired. I was told by some friends that you can get iqama after paying some extra charges.
"My question is that can I travel to dammam with an expired visa and having No iqama?"
I have passport, offer letter, demand letter from company and release letter/NOC from my sponsor with me.
Waiting for your reply..

I came in saudia 3 months ago. Presently I am in Buraidah (al-qaseem) My sponsor was in red catogary so was not able to issue me Iqama. Now i got Job in Dammam but my visa has expired. I was told by some friends that you can get iqama after paying some extra charges.
"My question is that can I travel to dammam with an expired visa and having No iqama?"
I have passport, offer letter, demand letter from company and release letter/NOC from my sponsor with me.
Waiting for your reply..

Anjumjaved wrote:

Waiting for your reply..

Traveling without valid documents in highly risky these days and if you are caught , even if you have the passport you might be deported as illegal since you don't have an iqama and the demand letter is not enough. What I suggest is you try and change the sponsorship first before traveling.

Ok thanks for your advice. I have discussed this matter with my New Sponsor/Company & They ask me to send color scan copy of Passport & Visa, which I have sent them through email, 1 week ago. Last night I asked them about transfer procedure & they inform me that your transfer is in process. I am quoting a line from my sponsor's mail that "WE HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR PAPERS TO THE LABOR OFFICE AND WAITING FOR THEIR COMMENTS & APPROVAL". I want to know that what kind of approval it is. If any approval needs from labor office to get an employee transfer from any other sponsor.
Further my current Sponsor has not received any demand from any company to release me. Can you please clarify this matter to me.
Best Regards

Anjumjaved wrote:

Ok thanks for your advice. I have discussed this matter with my New Sponsor/Company & They ask me to send color scan copy of Passport & Visa, which I have sent them through email, 1 week ago. Last night I asked them about transfer procedure & they inform me that your transfer is in process. I am quoting a line from my sponsor's mail that "WE HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR PAPERS TO THE LABOR OFFICE AND WAITING FOR THEIR COMMENTS & APPROVAL". I want to know that what kind of approval it is. If any approval needs from labor office to get an employee transfer from any other sponsor.
Further my current Sponsor has not received any demand from any company to release me. Can you please clarify this matter to me.
Best Regards

Your new sponsor will request through online portal of labor office for release from your current sponsor and your current sponsor needs to log in to his user id in muqeem and release you. Hope this is clear.

Hello,

I m in saudi arabia and i m waiting for my iqama more than 30 days. I would like to go back to my country but i don't have the iqama yet. Is it possible to have a visa exit definitively and where can i have it?
Is it possible without the agreement of my sponsor (he is in green) but i have to go back in.my country it is an emergency. where i can ask a visa for definitively exit?
Please help me!

abouar wrote:

Hello,

I m in saudi arabia and i m waiting for my iqama more than 30 days. I would like to go back to my country but i don't have the iqama yet. Is it possible to have a visa exit definitively and where can i have it?
Is it possible without the agreement of my sponsor (he is in green) but i have to go back in.my country it is an emergency. where i can ask a visa for definitively exit?
Please help me!

You should wait until you get the Iqama then you can request either final or re-entry visa, actually your employer ONLY has the authority to do that so do not try any other way , go directly to your employer and explain the issue, its better also to submit your request as a hardcopy.

Expect to lose any benefits in your contract and to cost the fee of your departure

Regards,

Ahmed

Thanks for your answer

so only my kafil can give me a visa exit definitively? The jawazat office can't do it? Of my embassy? I'm from belgium
my kafil sais to wait but for me it's very long. how long does it takes to get the iqama when all the documents are filled and the kafil is green?
It's not possible to know if it's on the way of how much days it will taken?

Hi I came to saudi 3 months ago on a labour visa and my sponsor is in hofuf. As soon I reached here my sponsor became red as a result I can't issue my Iqama til now. It almost 2 months. My.sponsor is in Red category now. Will it be possible to change my sponsorship without Iqama to new sponsor and also change my profession? Please reply soon

Hi all.
I arrived in KSA 50 days back on new visa. since then I m Trying to get my iqama but my kafeel didn't make it yet. I checked his company status on MOI website and found his company is in red also his commercial registration is expired. My question can he still issue iqama while his company is in red.

i am here in saudi arabia from 6 months  .when i came here on company visa then company status was platinum and now my kafeel is in red category and he paid my iqama fees but iqama is still not issuing ,he is saying that wait once niqaqat color switch to up category like green ,platinum your iqama will be issue.
but i am still in confusion that how may time it takes to make the niqatat category green.
just assist me please.

PLEASE CLEAR MY CONFUSION

brother, your problem solved, how much time it took to change company status from RED To green nitaqat

Dear sir,

Assalamualaikum

i am in saudi riyadh and my consultancy is in red and my iqama is going to be expired on 10 july and these people do not renew iqama And if they do After a few months, that too will take my money. so can i go in any other company and i am from india my agent told me i will get 1500basic+200food and now i am getting here only 900+200 so what should i do please help😥 I also have my passport, everything with me and if it doesn't change, then I am ready to go home bcoz i can't joke with my future for so little money.🙏🙏

Dear sir,

Assalamualaikum

i am in saudi riyadh and my consultancy is in red and my iqama is going to be expired on 10 july and these people do not renew iqama And if they do After a few months, that too will take my money. so can i go in any other company and i am from india my agent told me i will get 1500basic+200food and now i am getting here only 900+200 so what should i do please help😥 I also have my passport, everything with me and if it doesn't change, then I am ready to go home bcoz i can't joke with my future for so little money.🙏🙏
- @kasanahmed2521

If your company is in RED, you can get the transfer to any company.

Do you have ansher account?

If not, make that account and make your account on Qiwa portal.

Through Qiwa, you can get the transfer request from a new company and accept it to transfer.

Try to find jobs online.

Make your accounts on Tanqeeb and Bayt websites.

You will find jobs there.

Good luck