New iqama and red category..

I am a canadian citzen/Pakistani.
my fiance is indian.
and is in saudi arabia.
I have can get a business/visit visa for saudi arabia.
I know i can get married on Visitor visa to her as per the court room in Jeddah
She is under her dad Iqama.
Once i am married to her in Saudi.
Will saudi Arab ask her to leave her father sponsoship and move to country of her orgin. Or it dosent matter?

JazakAllahu khair

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Mjoyfelipe@ yahoo.com wrote:

Hi good Day I'm  new here in Riyadh Saudi Arabia I just wanna ask about my iqama, I already have my iqama for just two months of stay here but I'm worried because my work and the employer written in my iqama is different. my work here is at medical center as a nurse but the work written in my iqama is car maintenance helper what can I do for this did the jawasat will get us and put me in jail?when they start checking? And the employer also written their is not my employer..what should I do all of us working here is the same problem and also the company is in red.. Help us please what should we do??..thank you very much we are so much worried about our situation here. Thanks

You are facing a 'triple threat' here and you must be worried.

1- Your profession must be same as what you actually do.
2- Your iqama must have your sponsor's name written (not the employer's).
3- The company color must be green, platinum or white.

If your iqama doesn't meet ANY of above 3, sorry but you'll be considered illegal.

Salman_Khan wrote:

I am a canadian citzen/Pakistani.
my fiance is indian.
and is in saudi arabia.
I have can get a business/visit visa for saudi arabia.
I know i can get married on Visitor visa to her as per the court room in Jeddah
She is under her dad Iqama.
Once i am married to her in Saudi.
Will saudi Arab ask her to leave her father sponsoship and move to country of her orgin. Or it dosent matter?

JazakAllahu khair

Both (groom and brode) must be saudi iqama holders in order to register their marriage in the tankeeha court.

Good day please tell me what should we do about this? Please help me what is the first step will do about this?? Thank you very much hope you'll help us

Good day please tell me what should we do about this? Please help me what is the first step will do about this?? Thank you very much hope you'll help us

You have all the reasons to switch job + employer.

Just update your resume (CV) and start hunting. Ask all your friends especially the ones in the nursing profession. One important catch would be to visit your embassy. They are doing a LOT to help and good employers do visit them to hire people in problems like you.

All the Best!

Good day sorry but I have follow up question about my friend here, she runaway from her company is she can transfer even the status of her company before is green and she already get her new passport.. Is she can transfer if theirs employer willing to transfer her to new company?thank you very much..

Hi it's me again thank you for answering my question im so happy that i find this blog you really help alot of people worrying about situations I'm so sorry I have so many concerns.. I just want ask if theirs a possibility that I will be deported if I cannot find a new job and employer? Thank you very much

Hello ,
Can any one describe what is red/yellow/green category company ? how can I check category of a company in which I am applying ?

Is this ok/lawful if my potential employer calling me in business visit visa and later converted to iqama ? Please respond me soon !

Hello good evening,need advice and little bit help regarding for my iqama problem,this coming December it's already finish my contact,but i didn't receive my iqama yet,they are always saying your iqama it's lossed due to the misplaced,I'm always fallow up for that,but same what they said for me before,and now our company is down to yellow,and also im trying to check the iqama on the moi.gov its have  but the problem is already expired on march 04,2013
Only i have now papers from jawasat,but it's already 1year and half,for this problem,it's affected for my final exit?thank you...

hi i am new in saudi and my company is in red category they dont issue iqama until now..there is a company wants to hire me but my old company dont want to release me.. my question is how can i transfer to another company if i don't have my iqama and passport..what i will do ? i am only 3 months in saudi and no iqama the grace period is nearly finished..do i need to inform mt old company that i want to transfer? they are in red category and they have case regarding the iqama issue

Good day sorry but I have follow up question about my friend here, she runaway from her company is she can transfer even the status of her company before is green and she already get her new passport.. Is she can transfer if theirs employer willing to transfer her to new company?thank you very much..

If she has ran away, has her sponsor reported her as missing. If not then she can go back to the old sponsor and he should release her since her company / sponsor is in green. Even she has a new passport is not going to make a difference.

Hi it's me again thank you for answering my question im so happy that i find this blog you really help alot of people worrying about situations I'm so sorry I have so many concerns.. I just want ask if theirs a possibility that I will be deported if I cannot find a new job and employer? Thank you very much

If you situation is not corrected before the deadline of Nov 3 and you are still illegally here, yes you will be deported if caught.

seesamad wrote:

Hello ,
Can any one describe what is red/yellow/green category company ? how can I check category of a company in which I am applying ?

Is this ok/lawful if my potential employer calling me in business visit visa and later converted to iqama ? Please respond me soon !

You can search on this forum using the Google custom search bar on top, since this topic has been discussed in detail several times.

Some employers due to lack of working visa and since they require staff to join and work soon, do this usually. To invite them on visit visa while they apply for the work visa and once they get it, send staff back to process the work visa.

weng87 wrote:

Hello good evening,need advice and little bit help regarding for my iqama problem,this coming December it's already finish my contact,but i didn't receive my iqama yet,they are always saying your iqama it's lossed due to the misplaced,I'm always fallow up for that,but same what they said for me before,and now our company is down to yellow,and also im trying to check the iqama on the moi.gov its have  but the problem is already expired on march 04,2013
Only i have now papers from jawasat,but it's already 1year and half,for this problem,it's affected for my final exit?thank you...

You have two options:

Either to get final exit, for this you don't need to make a new iqama, you can go and correct your status with your embassy and jawazat and ask for final exit.

Option 2 is to find a new employer who is in green and since your current sponsor is in yellow you can transfer without the release, and with the assistance of the new employer.

kanuta wrote:

hi i am new in saudi and my company is in red category they dont issue iqama until now..there is a company wants to hire me but my old company dont want to release me.. my question is how can i transfer to another company if i don't have my iqama and passport..what i will do ? i am only 3 months in saudi and no iqama the grace period is nearly finished..do i need to inform mt old company that i want to transfer? they are in red category and they have case regarding the iqama issue

Companies in red cannot make iqama due to their status. Your best option is to find a company under green category as soon as possible and to transfer your sponsorship under them. Labor office / your new company will be able to do the transfer even without the permission from the first sponsor and if he refuses to give the passport the labor office can intervene and assist you with this.

So many answers today in this thread in a row HRGuru. Happy Holidays :D

thank you so much for the information..i will do this as soon as possible..thanks

TheLegendLeads wrote:

So many answers today in this thread in a row HRGuru. Happy Holidays :D

:D:D three or four questions by different people in the same thread, what else was I supposed to do , happy holidays to you too man.:D:D

This my iqama number 2222500205

2222500205 wrote:

This my iqama number 2222500205

Thank you for letting us know your iqama no, its a nice no.

Hi... I am in saudia from 7 months without iqama.... First my kafeel was in red category and now he is in green.... But now he say there is no card in jawazat to print the iqama.... Please guide me......
Thanx

god day sir!  my problima po ako gsto ko malaman kong na renew na po new icama ko kc ng change job ako at sponsor ako. natapos po un contrak ko sa company ng 3yrs at gsto ko magparelese sa campany nmn ksi ayaw nila pumayag. di po ako ng sign ng contrak at ngparenew ng icama sa company nmn. ang gnawa ko dn ako ngrenew sa bgo kong employer o sponsor ko. ang sabi nmn ng sponsor ko tapos na lhat wla na prblima kso gsto po icheck un icama ko kc mghulihan sa jawasat ng oct 4 plz pano po mlaman kong nailipat n ako sa bago kong sponsor. help po

god day po i want to check my icama#2294698291new becouse new aponsor plz

mohsin87 wrote:

Hi... I am in saudia from 7 months without iqama.... First my kafeel was in red category and now he is in green.... But now he say there is no card in jawazat to print the iqama.... Please guide me......
Thanx

Could be true since I heard such stories as well, you might check your status online to see if an iqama number has been issued for you. If so then its true and only  a case of printing it out.

doctolero wrote:

god day sir!  my problima po ako gsto ko malaman kong na renew na po new icama ko kc ng change job ako at sponsor ako. natapos po un contrak ko sa company ng 3yrs at gsto ko magparelese sa campany nmn ksi ayaw nila pumayag. di po ako ng sign ng contrak at ngparenew ng icama sa company nmn. ang gnawa ko dn ako ngrenew sa bgo kong employer o sponsor ko. ang sabi nmn ng sponsor ko tapos na lhat wla na prblima kso gsto po icheck un icama ko kc mghulihan sa jawasat ng oct 4 plz pano po mlaman kong nailipat n ako sa bago kong sponsor. help po

This is an english speaking forum, if you want answers to your queries from members here you need to ask it in English, if not I advice you to move your post or question to a location where tagalog is spoken.

Hi Dear,
What is the input method in this site. it is in complete Arabic.
the result did not show up in Google translate

nims_nims wrote:

Hi Dear,

Which website are you talking about?

nims_nims wrote:

Hi Dear,

Its in English, what were you trying to search for , in Arabic or in English?

Sorry
I replied on wrong thread
I meant this site
http://mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry/NonS … quiry.aspx

Type in the iqama number in the middle text box on the right hand side.
Then click the right button in the pair of buttons below the drop down.

You'll see the result COLOR at the bottom of the page. No need google translating.

لا يوجد عاملين بالمواصفات المسجلة

Thank you for guiding
Above is the result i got What does it means
Thank you

salam dear
i came here from last 6 months from Pakistan. I am a student in Pakistan doing graduation from the university. i come here for the renewal of my iqama but unfortunately Saudi government launched a new rule of red green etc. our documents are clear but in still showing red in maktab amal website. Tell me how much time required to get it green and it is compulsory for me to transfer in other company for getting my new iqama because my age is 23.Tell me the multiple solution if you can provide me
thank you!

nims_nims wrote:

لا يوجد عاملين بالمواصفات المسجلة

Thank you for guiding
Above is the result i got What does it means
Thank you

That simply means 'Record not found'. Their system was down. It's up and running now. Try again.

IBRAHIM RASHID wrote:

salam dear
i came here from last 6 months from Pakistan. I am a student in Pakistan doing graduation from the university. i come here for the renewal of my iqama but unfortunately Saudi government launched a new rule of red green etc. our documents are clear but in still showing red in maktab amal website. Tell me how much time required to get it green and it is compulsory for me to transfer in other company for getting my new iqama because my age is 23.Tell me the multiple solution if you can provide me
thank you!

Are you on a dependent visa here or on an iqama under an independent sponsor. In any case you have two options : either your current sponsor rectifies his situation by hiring more saudi's under him and become green or find a green company / sponsor that will take you in and move your sponsorship to him.

I am mark from philippines im in saudi arabia dammam now. My iqama is in red status . Can i transfer in other sponsor without permission of my present company?

Me too .. Same of my problems ihave red status. Company but my present company are not willing to give my release and my passport i want to transfer to other company. Question : possible can i transfer without permission of my old company?

Mhacoy26 wrote:

Me too .. Same of my problems ihave red status. Company but my present company are not willing to give my release and my passport i want to transfer to other company. Question : possible can i transfer without permission of my old company?

Are you replying to your own query or did you not realize that it was you who posed that qn ?

In any case yes you can release if you find a green company willing to hire you.

Tahnk you for replying sir. But my boss are not willing to give my release paper. My company already closed and i almost 2 months no work. But they still not giving my release .. Can i transfer without permission of my company sir if i find a new company with green category?

Mhacoy26 wrote:

Tahnk you for replying sir. But my boss are not willing to give my release paper. My company already closed and i almost 2 months no work. But they still not giving my release .. Can i transfer without permission of my company sir if i find a new company with green category?

Yes you can.

Ok sir thank you  for the info.

HRGuru wrote:
Mhacoy26 wrote:

Yes you can.

Is your iqama valid? If yes, you may face difficulties transferring it to any other employer.