Good schools in khobar/dammam

asalam o alaikum .
please guide me about any good school in khobar /dammam. my son will be three in September.does anyone know about Little Angel preschool ?
thanks!

IN KHOBAR AREA Daharan Academy and ASPAIR and HOSSAN INTERNATIONAL are good schools but bit expensive  rest all are the same  depending on your budget ,,

send him to NEW WORD international

t
hanks  for the reply. does anyone know about BAYAN GARDEN SCHOOL?

Hi Sana, have you taken a final decision about school for your child? I may be moving to Dammam/Khobar soon with a five year old and I'd like to know your progress.

Regards,

ASAK,
Bayan and Manarath too r gud schools. Education system is excellent.

New WORLD? GIVE A SECOND THOUGHT.

new world is much much better than any other ... after dahran international. its the 2nd best choice in town.

hello everyone,
my child is 17 and is suffering frm leg pain which start frm lower and end with the pain in the leg , which stops only after a painkiller, thus she has been on painkillers since one year, one pain killer, sometimes two, we have done all the required tests in reputed hospitals in india and in KSa, STILL THE SITUATION IS THE SAME, need genuine suggestion. lots of best wishes and prayers fr the same.

Hi

Can you please share the experience of selection of school. I am in a fix to decide for my daughter of 3. i have just moved to Al Khobar.

Can you please suggest which one is better as per your experience. what about Pakistani School in Al Khobbar ?

I would appreciate for your response.
Regards
Farhan