Protestant churches with English service

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there are any Protestant churches in Luxembourg City and if they have service in English.

Thanks

Hi,

I go to All Nations Church in Limpertberg where the service is in English.  I really enjoy it because the service is vibrant and the people are very friendly!

Here is the link, then you can read more about the curch and decide for yourself :)

allnationschurch.lu/en/

Thanks for the replay Herman. Is this a charismatic church. I'm looking for something similar to the NG kerk. I've been to the charismatic churches before and it's not for me.
Thanks

Hi,

Are you from South Africa, because that would be awesome?!  We are quite a few South Africans in the church and we all use to go to the NG kerk :) and we love it at this church.

Perhaps try it out on Sunday.  Services start 11h30 for the moment as we are currently sharing our place with another church which is under renovation.  The usual time is 10h30.  Services are about 60 - 70mins and people usually have coffee together afterwards (or before if you are early enough!)

Cheers