Meet new friends in Cape Town

Hi,

My name is Grace, originally from Beijing, China. I came to Cape Town from July 2012 for work purpose.

I can speak Chinese and English. I like movies, food,hang  out with friends, travelling.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you would like to catch  up there during weekend.

Grace

Hi Grace!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi Grace!

My name is Karin and I'm from The Bahamas.  I'm here in Cape Town for an internship.

I speak English and a little French.  I am looking to meet new friends, so let me know if you want to meet up sometime.

Kind regards,
Karin

Hi

I am Yasser, i am from Algeria and i am working in cape town, i am looking to meet friend, my number is 0730997677 

thanks

yasser

Ciao Grace, I am Italian and live in Italy, i am working out to find a job in Cape Town to settle in SA permanently  to get closer to my family..who lives in SA, could u send me your email so I would ask you some tips concerning some job in the Cape.
Keep in touch , would be great meet you there then and have friendship too.

thank u
my email address : [email protected]

ciaoooo
Rose

Hi there. I am Chris, from DRC. I work in Cape Town as IT Special. I have been here for 3 years.

hey guys im also new here, my name is Audrey from Gabon, just hope to meet some new peeps :)

Hello dear expats,

I'm from Berlin, Germany, living & working in Cape Town since last week - what a lovely city, so much to discover! I'd love to get to know new people besides my colleagues as I'm going to stay here one year...Who else would like to discover the city, do some trips on the weekend, go to some bars, cafés, clubs ?!

Just write me an email, so we can get in touch: [email protected]!

Looking forward to hearing from you! We can talk in Italian, English, French.

Kind regards

Juliane

Halo Grace, I'm David from Nairobi, Kenya. I'm planning to get to Cape Town soon. How is residence...I mean getting residence for 3 years...