Moms groups in Jeddah???

Hi y'all I'm moving from Texas to Jeddah and I have two kids a 2 and a 4 years old, we are going to be living in a compound I Just don't know which one yet, but I would like to know if there is like an stablished moms group where we can get together for playdates or coffee, I won't say drinks because of the laws overthere but if they have that awesome ;)

I am from Jeddah Saudi young man I welcom you and your family at Jeddah have great time

Thank you :)

San Antonio Lackland ;) I will be there probably next year

Dear You are welcome
In Jeddah you will find this kind of club easily.It depends the comany you want

Wish you good luck
Any assistance plz ask

That is really a great Idea to have a moms group , Since im not a mom LOL

i wish other members blend in , and welcome you in KSA .

Cool thread.. :) I'm newbie mum of two, my girls are 4/7 and would love to meet other mums as well. Lets organise something, perhaps a coffee and play morning in one of the malls?

I will be there sometime this summer and have girls that when we move will be 4 and 1. We are in a mommy group here where we have made lots of friends and would love to find one there. I don't know what compound we will be in yet, but hopefully soon. Anything that will be somewhat like home will be helpful.

hello, I am a new member and a mommy of a 6 month old girl. Just  came across this thread when i was trying to find some mommy meetup group on google. anyone planning any play dates for ur babies?

Hello. I would also like to find a mom group. I've been in jeddah for two years now and i am a  first time mother to a 7 months baby boy.  I was researching the net and came across a place that seems to organize nice play dates and activitie where mothers can join.. Check it out:

General Information
Mama et Moi gives you a unique opportunity to spend time with your child and watch them develop confidence and skills while they learn through play.

[moderated: no ads please]

there is a club : facebook.com/groups/jeddahmommyclub/ may be it helps u but its only for mommies

Hi darakhshan,

Can you please introduce yourself :) ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi i am a mom of nine month baby , I am moving from Beirut to jeddah, I lived all my life in Lebanon but my husband is german,May be we can meet

Hi, just found this page while i was researching for some play groups or mum clubs in jeddah, have been living here sine ever but the need for these mum clubs just popped up as I am soon going to be a mum, expecting my first in oct 2014 inshallah. Did you come across any mum clubs or play groups?

hello ,

can anybody help me...we live in Jeddah for two months and my baby need a bottle wherecan I buy MAM bottle?

Thanks

Hi,

Most likely, MAM bottles are not available in the Saudi market. There are other makes .

Any ways have a look at the following places and if they dont have it then look for other brands;
(Babies R Us)Toys R Us
Al Nahdi Pharmacy
Nura Pharmacy (altahlia or Palestine Str.)
Centerpoint

Hey guys. Im a new mom and would love to meet other moms in jeddah. Any recent group contacts or information?

Try the British Consulate they have a group on Wednesday mornings around 9 or so for kids up to 3 I believe. Think it is called Tots village or something like that.

Thank you so much for your answer. Are other nationalities accepted? I have tried to look them up and have been unable to. Is there a number I can reach them?

I believe they have a Facebook page or try the British Consulate web page. They take other nationalities as last year it was run by a Dutch woman. I don't have the number since I am currently in the US.

Thank you once again!!

Hi Mommies

I hope you are well. I saw this post about new moms and having a play date  or get together when searching for groups in Jeddah. I know that post was sometime ago, but was wondering you would be able to give me some information as I am new to Jeddah and have a 3 month old. I would appreciate your help and look forward to meeting / coordinating something with you all if something is not already set up.

If you are on Facebook look up the page Jeddah for Kids. It is linked to a blog that was just started by 2 expat moms. It reviews activities for kids in Jeddah, including Village Tots which is a mom group that meets Wed. mornings.

Thank you so much!

Hey

Welcome to Jeddah, and sure you will like it here

Good luck