Need Assistance regarding house driver visa

Dear all,

I am working as a office secretary and my profession is house driver, but I am working in my Sponsors office itself. also my family is with me, I wish to buy my own car and I am staying away from sponsors house, is there any legal problems on this two matters??, expecting your valuable advises/comments!!!!!

johnson171 wrote:

Dear all,

I am working as a office secretary and my profession is house driver, but I am working in my Sponsors office itself. also my family is with me, I wish to buy my own car and I am staying away from sponsors house, is there any legal problems on this two matters??, expecting your valuable advises/comments!!!!!

Is your family under your sponsorship ?

With personal driver visa, your sponsorship should be under the name of your sponsor. It may be difficult to buy your own car with that profession, try checking with general service office or second hand car dealers / transfer agents. They can guide you better.

HRGuru wrote:

Is your family under your sponsorship ?

With personal driver visa, your sponsorship should be under the name of your sponsor. It may be difficult to buy your own car with that profession, try checking with general service office or second hand car dealers / transfer agents. They can guide you better.

Absolutely! After all, house driver is one of the most restricted visas in KSA. Intersting stuff: naturally 2,400 doesn't apply on it coz no labor card exists for it :)

Thank you for your valuable reply,if somebody come for checking whether i can say to them I am waiting for my boss,???

johnson171 wrote:

Thank you for your valuable reply,if somebody come for checking whether i can say to them I am waiting for my boss,???

Nice one :D:D. Just keep the chauffeurs hat, it might come in handy.