Want to learn French !!!

Hi,

i would like to learn French from a French naional,anyone around who can help me with this?i can teach you Hindi or English if you want !! i am very chilled out,25 yr old and a quick learner,stay in Bandra,let me know if someone can be of my help..

Merci !

Hi icekick,

You should post an advert in the Bombay classifieds > classes section.

All the best,
Christine

Hi,

I am very interested, i live in Bandra me too. I'm french girl, 22 years old.
I would like to learn the Hindi.
We can meet somewhere if you want

take care

hey you can join alliance francaise de mumbai if you would like to learn french, at the same time you can be in contact people who speak french like me ;-)

bon journee
V.A

well i did not notice that you would like to learn only from french native people...
also you are going to stay for 2-3 months, so there is not need to join alliance francaise... ignore my earlier post

bon chance

bonjour, comment cava.. je peux parle francaise mais pas tres bien. peut etre on peut pratiquer ensemble quelque fois.

J'habite a Pune. et je travaille comme software engineer. j'ai 28 ans.

-Sandeep.

Thanks Neirama,pls check your inbox.

The following tips on learning French include plenty of practice ideas - if you really want to learn how to speak French, do as many of the following as possible.

i can help you in french, but you will help me in english:)

Hey im interested in learning french i have done my basics in French,I can help you with Hindi and local language and you can help me with French.