Young couple wanting to move to Antalya

Hi! We're a young couple wanting to make a change in our lives, we chose Antalya, were from Australia however have a turkish background, never been to Antalya so I was hoping people that have
Moved there from a different country would explain their experiences and is it good as people make
It out to be?

Looking forward to any comments :)

you Made the right decision, Antalya is a good choice, hopefully you speak Turkish cuz it would be easy for u to find a job .
Good luck

Hi guys! Appreciate your feedback, we want to move to
Antalya, I have lived In Istanbul before and
I didn't like it one bit, traffic, people, just not for
Me, I speak fluent turkish and English so it won't be a problem, however living long term, wanted
To know from a person living their, their perspective.

Hi I live in Antalya also, in the Side region. I have lived here for 2 and half years now with my Husband who is Turkish. If you wanted to chat then just message me as im 25 and know what you are going through :D xx

Hey :))) just saw your post, thanks heaps!!! Would love to chat and learn more about you're lifestyle etc. my MSN address is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon

Good evening,

yes I have been living here a long time and I love Antalya. There's so much to do here - concerts, various festivals, theater, opera. The sea is wonderful and Antalya is surrounded by mountains.

The whole coastline is very scenic and the food great.

So I would say, yes, come here to live!!! There are also lots of activities for expats here - excursions, picknics, quiz nights too.

Jade

Thank you I am Egyptian retired 62 years old I am thinking to move to Turkey (Istanbul, Izmir or Antalya) your reply to the young couple encourage me I will start soon to study Turkish language here in Cairo before mooving I hope it is nogt dificult for sure I mother language is Arabic and I speak French but I prefer to learn the language bofroe moving. Thank you again.
Regards,
Abdelhamid

Hi guys, appreciate the feedback, were moving there in 4-5 months, packing is a pain! Just wanted to ask the people who live there, how's the prices in grocery, clothes etc? How about electricity / gas bills?
Does it get really hot in summer? And the environment, the people? It's really bad as I have never been to Antalya so I'm just curious from a foreigner

Hey just wondering how it is going. I am Australian and just moved to Antalya. If you want add me on FB "Tamer Mol".

i have bein in turkey for 4 years now but not in antalya i wish i could help you but in case of gas electr and ect is just like pay as u use  :)

Hey

I am an Australian just moved to Antalya. If Istanbul was too intense, you should love life down here. Not nearly as packed, very outdoorsy, beaches, mountains, activities and all that but with the conveniences of being a city.

It obviously still has some of the Turkish customs, but is also a lot more westernised due to the tourism and expat population.

If you want to know anything else let me know. Always here to talk.

hi i will be coming at the end of august to work in antayla
Im american and my husband is egyptian
we are newly married
Would be great to meet other english speaking couples
you can email me at [email protected]
i used to live in victoria in australia as well xx