Bla Bla. Gathering 4 Expats After exams at 8/4

hey expat here in THIS LOVELY COUNTRY WHY DON'T WE MAKE A GATHERING AND LET 'S MAKE IT ON 8/4 SO THAT ALL THE STUDENTS WHO ARE STUDYING ARABIC HERE IN JORDAN 'LL FINISH THEIR EXAMS .A great idea right ! yes  i think so :P let's meet each other as expats here and share our experience.furthermore practicing more and more Arabic  with each other and let's share together our ideas about what 'll we do in easter ^_^ <3 Bye Bye ALl brothers and friends
Best regards
Bara Sube :) ^_^

Great idea!
This weekend it will be easter in Europe, when the Arab world celebrate easter?

14/4

I guess I will never get used to the dates in this format..... duhhhh I really thought the original date was in August.  I kept saying to myself "Why on earth would someone be organizing a get together now, for August?" Took me a while, but I got it after you posted the Easter date. LoL

Woeheoeheoeheoehhhhaahaahahaha!!!! :dumbom:
Funny Elaine, but the format they use for the calendar is American, right????
It took for me a while to get used to this format too.

@ Bara: I'am finished in may with the second semester Arabic and I think the others too.
But I have no problem with the date you suggested.

Great ! no, mid term exam ! for whole university there is sth called mid term exam ! i'm studying Medicine ! my last mid term exam is in 4/7 hehehe in July !!!! i'm kidding in April ! I'm so keen aad exciting to do such catering !  ^_^

Mid term was for me last week and the week before...

Primadonna, Month Date Year is the norm is USA. Today is 04/01/2013... AKA April Fools Day.

Bara Subé wrote:

14/4

On the internet I found out that the easter will be celebrated on may 5....

hahahah yes in Arabic It is called (Pain weeks) then it is followed by the Easter !