Got EP from a Singaporean Company.

Hello Friends.

I am From Bangladesh. Recently i got an Employment Pass from Singapore Govt to work with a company. I am from Jessore, Bangladesh. I am working Bangladesh at top level company but my salary is not a good figure comparing other nations. I am from middle class family and wishing to go singapore with a new hope and making my family more happier. After reading this words i think you can read me my mind language.

That company offered me to give 2.5K-3.0K SGD, as a starting salary. This is well enough to lead a happy life with family in my country. But in Singapore i know life is very expensive and struggled for middle and lower income group.

That company office location is Serangoon road area. Is it possible to living and food accommodation in Serangoon area with 1000-1200 SGD per month? I am a Bachelor and want to live with other's in Sharing basis.

The minimum salary requirement for EP is S$3000/month.
You either have an S-Pass (minimum salary S$2000) or your employer pays you less than they told MoM in the EP application.
If the latter, it is illegal and will get you and the employer into big trouble. In this case, it is better you do not start this job and report the employer to MoM, otherwise you will never again have a chance to work in Singapore!
If you have an S-Pass, you are at least legal.
As an absolute minimum to live in Singapore, you need about S$800/month for a sublet room (in a shared apartment), S$600/month for food (if you live simple) and another S$200 for transport, phone and other expenses (home trips, international calls and any luxury not included).
If you want to have a more reasonable lifestyle (room with aircon/bath, restaurant meal on weekends, occasional taxi trip, one home visit per year), you will spend all your salary.

Thank You Beepi for your valuable information. I will contact with the employeer and tell them about MOM min. requirement. If they can fullfill then i will come or not.

You said you HAVE an visa. If so, please check if it says EP or S-Pass (I suspect the latter) and what salary the employer indicated in the application - they cannot pay you less than that!
If you don't have a visa yet, ask the employer what they intend to apply for you and how.
Just asking for a much higher salary will just get you a rejection.

hi guys,,,im foreigner who is in Social visit pass now.I applied my S pass and it was rejected due to my passport issued date.then they asked me to reapply on the same page online.My employer said all the things applied again.im hoping and praying always.dear friends do you know how long it will take to get appeal result?today also i checked onlnie .It was rejected.because I dont have appeal no.Only i have application no.Please help me friends.thanks alot...

Your posting makes no sense.
You don't get rejected for your passport issuance date, neither because you don't know your appeal number.
Ask your employer to find out what the actual reasons for rejection are (this usually requires an appointment of HR at MoM) and post here again!

hi,I want to withdraw my appeal and apply pass for new job.my employer will do it for me?can i do it,I dont know how to do it?

Since the employer, not you, applied for the work pass, you cannot withdraw it yourself.
Inform the company that you no longer want the job and ask them to cancel the application.
Only after that can your new employer apply for one.

thanks alot for information.Iam in very much headache now.i any one can help to answer my questions it very big favour.
I got job offers.My first employer(company A) applied my pass online with mistakes(minor issues).but they were rejected.then after they asked to reapply on same page.but he appealed it.but due to those mistakes i dint hope it.and also i got another good job offer in company B.BUt i couldnt apply it because with pending appeal.I asked my first A company to withdraw this.they said it will take 7 days.Iam in so stressful.my visa also getting expired another two weeks.I need company B offer.Iam always praying.give me some advise.thanks alot .god bless you friends.

Withdrawing an EP application at MoM is very fast.
If company A refuses to cancel quickly, you should tell MoM about this.
Your second EP application (company B) can take a month to be approved, so plan on returning to your country for a short visit inbetween.