IDEA | EXPAT BLOG Gathering

Hi, I have an idea, how about we make a small gathering for all member of Expat.com who staying in Malaysia.

Gathering can do everywhere, we can do in Lunch or Dinner time or might be we can do one-day trip to Melacca or .. just drop your ideas here... if we can make it so it would be great! and indeed, good to build networking.

Shanti Muzaffar
[email protected]

pretty cool idea shanti :-) rock n roll. im in.

cool

yes called expat mingle, meetup.com and couchsurfing!

There was a small group here once before and others as well. What seems to happen is groups meet and go off line often. I would join in here though of course.

maybe we can meet up in Curve or 1 utama ...we can  go for dinner / lunch , bowling , chat and catch a movie in cinema

hey shanti...

thank you for the great idea...i suggest we go for port dickson beach since it's nearer to kl and we can have beach party. it will be a great gathering with fun

I woul dlove to atrtend (I'm in the KL area)

@shanti: you got the ball rolling. im sure everyone can pitch in to make it happen :-) all expats in kl or malaysia are welcome. nationality, age and gender no bar. options can be:

coffee shop / restaurant
sporty event like bowling
karaoke could be fun too

@admin: can u help get a submission and vote going?

carlyle1979 ..bro let's work together so that this plan can be done. it will be more fun if more ppl joint the gathering

hei guys.. how about genting ?

There is a big holi gathering in Kul on sunday.Many expats r going there.I think i will also join.You have to buy colours from them if you want to join the fun.

Hi Rumi,

Could you please update more info regarding HOLI?? I would like to participate.

Thanks,

Holiday I think taht means!

nemo: holi is the indian festival of color. and generally is a holiday in india :-)

hi.....I am giving u the information I have got
SDS youth present holi festival.31 st march.VEnue shree lakshmi narayan temple (2pm - 5 pm).

rumi35 wrote:

hi.....I am giving u the information I have got
SDS youth present holi festival.31 st march.VEnue shree lakshmi narayan temple (2pm - 5 pm).

Thanks a lot Rumi :)

u r welcome:)

Carlos? nice pub hangout? introduce.. lets stay simple and plan something that anyone can bump in anytime.. staying central KL might help?

going to Melacca is also a great idea.. :)

count me in please!