Kenyan Students living in the Netherlands?

Hello!!

Habari, Hoe gaat het? :)

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Massiel Sanchez, I am a Masters' student from the Netherlands and in dire need of your help. I found you on the Expat.com, and was wondering if you could help me out with an important task.

My question is simple, for my masters' thesis, I want / need to find at least 15 Kenyan students who'd like to share their study experiences in the Netherlands. I am particularly interested in their experience of technology as they transferred to the Netherlands, or back to Kenya.

So my first question to you is, would you be willing to be part of my research, (your name will not appear in the research, if you don't like this), and / or if you know of any institutions or students (from Kenya) who'd like to assist me in finding these students? I believe this subject deserves greater attention. As Kenya ( a country I have worked in a lot over the last few years) is expanding and broadening its use of technology, this is the time to capture the thoughts of students from Kenya and their views on media and technology so far.

Momentarily, I am finishing my masters in New Media and Digital Culture at the university of Amsterdam, I have done two B.A.'s before, one at University College Utrecht in Cultural Anthropology and the other in Media Studies at the University of Amsterdam.

I'd also like to apologize for such a personal message over this blog, but I could not retrieve your email anywhere, and since blogs are also one of the platforms I am using to conduct research, I hope you can respect my approach.

I hope to hear from you soon, thanks in advance.

With kind regards,
Massiel Sanchez

06 2654 7653
[email protected]

Hello Massiel Sanchez.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Concerning your thesis, do not hesitate to post an advert in the Looking for section (Testimonies) in the Netherlands classifieds. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie