New to life here

i am have been in cambodia now for 2 weeks and i am really liking life here. I could definately see myself working and living in phnom pen. Was just wondering how easy it is to find work here and somewhere to stay for foreigners.

Probably more work in Phnom Penh than  any where else in Cambodia for expats, mainly English teachers though, plenty of apartments for rent or long stay guest houses too, more apartments than in Siem Reap or Sihaoukville.

How easy to find a job.... depends on the salary...
Actually, as Phnom Penh Services said, the easiest way is teatcher in an international school. You can find lots of job vacancies announcements on internet. Depending on your academic level and experience,  you can also try international organisations. For local companies,  they often require khmer speakers as you will have to deal with khmer people.

Lots of teaching or ngo jobs, and lots of apartments. Life's easy here. Enjoy! Try bongthom.com they advertise jobs and apartments in Cambodia. Or just take a tuk tuk around, you'll see for rent signs, and pass out cvs to schools. Everything happens pretty quickly and informally here. Good luck.

Thank you very much, keep me in touch when you have some good news for me !
Best regards,
Sorin