Work permit allowed to residence ?

Hello my friends .. the last question is ?
does the work permit allowed me to get the residence in Mauritius ?
after getting the Tourism VISA, finding a job and getting the Work Permit, is that permit would be allowed me to stay there and get the residency ?

Many thanks .

A work permit application should be accompanied by a Residence Permit application.  Both applications are made at the same time. Once you get the work permit, the residence will follow.

You cannot apply for work or residence permit with a Tourism VISA.

Hi, iam from Nepal i want to do job how can i apply please guide me.

Hi devi lal aryal and welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please introduce yourself and tell us what type of info you are looking for?

Thanks.

Hello everyone..

Now on july i am coming to Mauritus with my wife.. i want to know can i get work permit if my wife came as a student. my profession is  a sushi chef and work as a commiss II and had a good experienced in a kitchen with the knowledge as a italian. continental as well as indian also in different hotel and resturant.how much chance i get  to work as in the hospitality sector and as well as how much there is a chance of working as a beautian too.. my work is a beauticin and am  as a kitchen chef..
is it possible to tell me the salary of chef and beuticaian as well

thank you so much.. your answer will give me a great help.

Hi ! I am devilal aryal and i am 38 years i want to do
job in mauritius in hotel or in security sector how should i get the such job there. Currently i am as a security in qatar. And also tell me how much the salary in both field. I am looking for your reply. Thank you.