Introduction

..hi just found this forum ..i did look for an introductions thread on search but coul,nt find it, but i am sure it will be redirected ..thanks ..anyway my  name is John my wifes name is Helen ..we are thinking of buying in bulgaria.we already have property in turkey and stay there full time both of us originally came from scotland(glasgow)and would like to know of a good place to buy here(we have never been to bulgaria before) we are looking for somewere within 4 or 5 hours drive to turkey as we do plan to stay there in the winter..also if anyone knows a good and fast driving route for us to take as we are thinking of coming in the next few weeks ..any info gratefully recieved..cheers..

Hello, Jack.

Since you want to move to Bulgaria, to a place which is near Turkey, the areas that will be suitable for you are: from Burgas, all the way down to Primorsko, Kiten and Tsarevo; the area around Yambol and Elhovo, as well as the area around Malko Tarnovo.
I believe I can help you with the choice of a house, since we offer quite a few nice houses in this area. As well as if you have any other questions regarding how life in Bulgaria is, I will be happy to help you.

If you would like to have more information, please contact me on [email protected]

All the best!
Sheenbg

..cheers sheenbg

No problem.

As I said - I will be happy to answer any further questions you have.

All the best:
Sheenbg