Language exchange & make new friends

Hi, my name is Blanca, I'm a 30-year-old high school teacher, I'd like to make new friends and also practise my English. I can help you improve your Spanish. My email is: [email protected]
:D

Hello Blanca,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

look tandems in valencia!

- rana books
- portland ale house
- las horas

Hi, I'm moving to Valencia on the 20th of August and would love to meet up. I sent you an email earlier and look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Janina,

I'm moving to Valencia a few days after you and wondered whether you'd like to meet up and grab a coffee or maybe do some exploring together?

Blanca, I'm a school teacher too!

Hope to hear from you!

[Moderated: Expat-blog is not a dating website]

I will be moving to!
Well its almost 2 hours from Valencia, but I would love to meet new people and make friends!

Hi Janina84, Hi everybody, I posted a reply in another blog, but see your guys again in this blog.

I am also a new resident to Valencia. I arrived here also on early Sept. I come from China and work here as a commercial people. I speak fluent English & Chinese. I am 34 years old, married with kid. I want to make more female friends so that I don't need to go shopping on the weekend alone. OK. If your guys are willing to let me join your little circle, please let me in. I don't have facebook yet, only whatsapp in my phone.

Of course, I live in the city, not the old city, but very close to it, 20 minutes walking to the center.

Look forward to making new female friends here.

Hi Blanca,
          I think I could assist in the exchange .
Will send details tomorrow.

James

hello,languages exchange...English or Filipino to spanish

Hi Blanca,

I m Cristina from Valencia. I would love to have a language exchange over a coffee or a beer. Please let me know if you are interested!

Cheers
Cristina

Hi Blanca, my name's Lisa. I'm 26. I have recently moved to Cartagena with my boyfriend and hope to teach English. At the moment I am going to spanish classes but only twice a week. It would be great meet and talk in spanish and English if you're free. X

Hi Janina,

Welcome to Valencia!

My name is Cristina and I would like to have a language exchange with you! I m 32 years old.
Please let me know if you are interested and we could arrange something.

See you soon
Cristina

Hello i am moving to valencia next week and i need to improve my spanish! I lived in england for 4 years and got my toefl .let me know if you are interested

hiiii new here

Arabic and English to Spanish.

Hi dreamgirl76,

Please note that your post is not clear enough. Can you please give further details concerning it? :)

It would be nice if you can introduce yourself also.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello, Blanca,

I m new to Valencia and I m also looking for friends in Valencia.
You can right me to [email protected]

Elena.

I've seen that this post is old but as I'm looking for new friends to hang out... I'll use it to introduce myself, I'm 32 and I speak English, German and Spanish, so if someone is interested let me know :)

Hello,
Can you speak french ?  because i speak french and i wan learne spanich

Claude

Hi all!

I'm looking for someone who would be interested to exchange German vs French (I'm Belgian and speak native french).

If anyone interested, please contact me. Tschüss :)

I try to visit Barcelona. I like to know some about the city and nice places.

Hello Miss Wellcome and i am happy to see ur comments.i also like new friends if u donot mind please accept my friend ship request.Best Wishes