Looking for friends in or around Edinburgh

Hello,
My name is Mélanie I'm French, 23 years old, I'm working as an au pair girl and I would like to meet new people in Edinburgh over a cup of tea or coffee :)!
Let me know if you are interested!
See you
Mélanie.

Just got to Edinburgh and would love to meet someone here. Let me know when you are free for a coffee or whatever

Hi mélanie, I'm French, I'm a 26 guy, I'm living in Edinburgh.  I'm always looking to make new friends in this city. So tell me if you want to have a drink . :D

Patrice

I am tarek Egyptian british looking to meet friends from any ethnic any culture
Males and females are welcome if you fancy meet up for coffee or walking  you can try me
I am in thirty  years old and educated with degree in accounting  love sport and cultures
By the way I can play chess very well so get ready if you interest to give a try
I think we have a lot to talk about you will not be disappointed any way

Hi Melanie:
I just arrive to Edimbourgh yesterday  to look for a job, and i'm in the same situation. Im 23 years old too and i want to make friends here and practice my english with another foreigner.
Im spanish and i have studied physiotherapy, my name is Salva. Please contact me if you want to have coffee or walk in edinbourgh.

Hi Mélanie, je vis et travail à Edinburgh. J'ai également était fille aupair il y a 2 ans dans le Kent. ça serait cool de se voir. See you

the best way to meet people in Edinburgh is the couchsurfing meeting, every wenesday, a the bar is new every week.

facebook.com/groups/386294154788718/permalink/557356891015776/