Cost of living-Benin

Hi
Greetings
Could you tell me

-rental cost of 1 bedroom / 2 bedroom furnished accomodation with electricity and water back up in a gated & secured environment in Benin
-Aprox cost of taxi/cab for a month to go to market, office, sight seeing etc
-Aprox cost of grocery, electricity, internet, cable TV, newspaper, telephone, fruits/vegetables/non-veg; etc on average for a single person on monthly basis
-How about safety conerns overall for Indian in Benin
-Can you give some overall idea about health care facilities, particularly malaria etc. What precaution one has to take and how about the medical facilities there.
-How easy it is to extend single entry visa to multiple entry visa and how much it costs

thanks in advance:

salut, greatdreams! comment vas tu? Tu peux transcrire ton message en français? Le Bénin est un pays francophone et si tu souhaites le maximum de réponse, il vaut mieux rédiger ton texte en français.
Bonne journée!

As the guy up here just said, if you wanna live in Benin you will probably want to learn sum french at least to go around the place. Even tho, on most website you will see that people in Benin are able to fairly speak some english cause of the nigerian neighbor, the reality on the ground is far more different, anyway from what I know. I'm from Benin but I'm currently living out of the country sumwhere not far from India ;). I can't really give you exact info about what you asking but you can send me your msn. We might get to collect sum information together
Take it easy

You are asking for something very rare, although I was once offered a secure and fully-furnished apartment for about F.CFA 550.000 per month.  There are not many "secure and gated environments" in Cotonou because the crime is not that bad and you don't need much more than a decent lock.  Most properties are unfurnished, so if you want a generator you buy your own.  And most houses have 3-5 bedrooms, so finding a place as small as you request would be difficult.