Discover HCM

Hi Wietnamese,

I will come to Saigon on 24th of April for 2 days and willing to make friendship and discover Saigon local life. I wish to contact some people who are free and willing to guide me,

Thanks

Hakan

Hi Hakan,

Nice to know you. Willing to show you some parts of the city, so drop me a message!

Hailey

Nice to meet you,
Will be available that period, will take you around or share the life of Saigon

Regards,
Le Hong Vu - Viktor Le

Dear Hakan,

you are welcome to HCMC! Shall we spend some of the free time on those days for a coffee and I will tell you part of the city and its life?

Welcome to HCMC my friend!!:)

Dear all,

thank you for your reply.

I will check the important touristic atractions from the guide but where do you suggest me to walk around at night time as a safe and secure place? Thanks

Hakan

U should write '' Vietnamese'', it is exactly ! T_T
And... welcome if you come VN. Hope you will enjoy good time with many local persons and others else !

Dear tinktech,

you can take a walk at Pham Ngu Lao Street and enjoy the activities there. you can have some drink, dance or chating with friends.
Pham Ngu Lao is a backpackers street, so you fill find a lot of friendly travellers there. Of cause it not 100% safe, but it worth a try.

If you don't like crowd, or you don't want to go there, then some bar/pub around D1 will be suitable for you.

You can also came to Tan Cang Resort or Van Thanh Resort, which reside in the bank of Saigon River, to have a stroll there. They also serve buffet dinner.

If walking is too mainstream, or you want to have a full view of Saigon, then why don't you join a dinner cruise along Saigon River. There is a wide variety of cruise docking at the end of Nguyen Hue Streer, but I suggest the Saigon Ship. That one belong to Saigontourist-one of the biggest/most well-known travel Company in Vietnam.

Regards,
Please feel free to contact me if you need any assistant.

Viktor Le

(Moderated)