Moving from Liverpool to Moscow April 10th

Hi all, Im moving to Moscow on April 10th to be with fiancee and our upcoming baby due 6th July, its getting close now and I think the realisation of leaving the UK behind is setting in, not had time to learn the language apart from basic small talk, though I do plan on learning properly while im there.

Been to Moscow twice and I do like the place, I will be living in Khimki right next to the massive shopping centre. I am a website/graphic designer so will be working from a combination of home and cafes/bars if I can find any decent ones. I would like to eventually get some kind of office space in main area of Moscow just to get away from home.

Would be cool to meet up with anyone to watch football etc as I think Ill probably go a bit nuts not having a proper conversation, my girlfriends English is ok to be fair.

Anyway take it easy and im sure ill speak to you all soon

Cheers

Darren

Hi Darren!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi, Darren, Welcome to Expat.com! I'm a Russian language teacher in any case)))

Hey Darren!

Definitely up for meeting up to watch some football! Just arrived in Moscow myself! Though I am a gooner just  warn you 1! :)

Cheers!

Yes, count me in for anything football related! Maybe a couple of English speaking groups would help?