Visit Visa for Father and Sister

Dear All,

I live in Jeddah and in urgent NEED of your genuine advises/suggestions in the below matter. Your true advise would be highly appreciated.

I am in process of changing my profession to Engineer category from other category to invite my father here in the kingdom. My mother passed away 2 years ago and my father is in India with my younger (Unmarried) sister. I would like to know the true procedure of calling my father and sister on either visit visas or permanent visas.

Is this possible? My father's age as per his passport is 60 years and heard from people that it is not possible to get a permanent visa for individuals who turn 60 or more.

Please let me know asap the best possible way I can achieve visas for both of them and the required documents from me or my kafeel (sponsor).

Thank you,

Best regards,

Abdul Haq

As i heard u can invite both of parents on visit visa.In your case u have only dad and sister. u can invite them on visit visa only .

evenfor visit, just apply online and check. by the way cross check with ur country agents what documents required for  stamping the visa in home country.

for RESIDENT visa, u need to contact your company admin department who knows the copmplete requirements of documents to be produced...

Dear Farzabbas,

Thank you very much for your kind suggestions.

I think I still need more professional and detailed advise/suggestions and guidance in my case.

Please share my problem with your friends/relatives and try to find if somebody has/keeps much deeper knowledge of my case.

Thanks, again!

Best regards,

Abdul Haq

you can get only visit visa for them. I did it for me and hence can tell you. As per your luck it can be for one month or three month. Once they r here it canbe further extended two times one/ three month each as per your chance with KSA officer. So you can keep them here for 1x3  or 3x3 months at one stretch.

documents.
therir passport copy
your salary cert in arabic with chamber attn
visa form filled in arabic
your iqama copy and passport copy
your original iqama
your authorisation letter for agent in saudi who will process visa for you
employer NOC,  agent will tell you this letter format

With all the above, agent will apply online to MOFA, if approved he will go to MOFA office with all the above original papers and get a print out of a letter which you ve to email/send to India. scan copy will do. In India

original passport of each with one set photocopy each
4 photo each
MOFA letter copy
your passport and iqama copy
your saudi address
visa form to be filled by Indian agent for Saudi embassy

if all goes well your agent can get passport stamped for visa in one week and they can join you then.

all the best,

Dear Vivek,

Thank you very much for your detailed reply to my post.

I owe your favour. I really appreciate your guidance in my matter...

I just wondered if I can contact you via phone just in case I need any further assistance at the time of making application.

I am changing my profession to Communications Engineer....and it is under process at Saudi Council of Engineers.....once my profession is changed I can then start the process of obtaining a visit visa for both of them......

Kindly let me know your contact details...
my email id: [email protected]

Thank you,

Best regards,

Abdul Haq

ve sent you the no. in pm.

Thank you very much!

I have just added you in my contacts list.

I will get in touch with you soon.

some of my acquaintances still saying me that it is not possible to get father's visit visa....am really worried if this is actually true......

Thank you,

Best regards,

Abdul Haq

I do not trust that visit visa for father is difficult unless someone has first hand experience. I know at least 5 more families( apart from me) who got visit visa for father and did NOT face any problem.

For age 60, definitley no problem. (If age less than 60 then the Authorities could guess that he might be coming for job on visit visa)

The problem can be in many other issues - salary mentioned on the certificate, your employer reputation, your iqama expiry date vs date of application, exactly matching names on passports of yours/your father,  whether you seek visa before Hajj period(to create doubt in Saudi officer's mind that they will go for Hajj anyhow once they are in Saudi)etc.

As far as expatriates are concerned everyone knows everything in Saudi and yet nobody knows anything in Saudi.

Vivek,

Thank you very much again for your posts....

I would like to know what should be the minimum salary of the applicant for calling visitors....

Kindly let me know in your spare time....

Best regards,

Abdul Haq