Thinking to move to Jakarta

the company were i am working proposed me to move in Jakarta.
i am trying now to understand if this is something i would like to do or not.
more info:
- family of 4 persons (12 and 15 years old children)
- need of international school (to be payd by my employer)
- need apartment/house close to the school (3 badroom)

please your oppinion/sdvices to the following questions:
- which would be the rigth school for my children?
- how much will cost the rent, in a very, very safe place, close to the school? (furbished apartment, mandatory)
- some tips/advices for us

thank to all of you in advance
and hope see you there

Hi Chris,
Could you tell me the place you will be choose to live in Jakarta? (prefered if you can mention the spesific area, such as : Kelapa Gading (North Jakarta), or Kemang (South Jakarta), or East, West Jakarta)

Hello people,

a few weeks ago my company/boss proposed my to go to Jakarta East to lead his  blowmoulding company in Asia.
I am married,50 years old and have still a daughter from 16 that has to follow me and my wife to Jakarta.
I am looking for somebody who know Jakarta and give me some information about :

1) finding information about renting houses in Jakarta Timur, if possible in regio Ciracas-Pasar Rebo.As close as possible to L'Oréal manufacturing plant.We are looking for a 3 bedroomhouse with ( if possible ) a small pool.

2) information about international schools or even the dutch/netherland school.We are dutch speaking Belgians so ...

3)adresses ,site's .......were I can find as much information as possible (in English )about Jakarta Timur.

I am leaving for Jakarta on the 20 april 2013 to do some prospection .

Thanks already for your informations and help.

Belsa

for vthy, and for all of you:
- i understand that would be better to live in Karawaci (also because half of the time i need to work in Cilegon, the other half in Jakarta); your oppion on this?
- there are good schools and houses/apartments in Karawaci? in Jakarta for sure there are
- some links can be usefull (schools/houses/apartments)
- some tips ?

thanks

Nicu

Belsa wrote:

Hello people,

a few weeks ago my company/boss proposed my to go to Jakarta East to lead his  blowmoulding company in Asia.
I am married,50 years old and have still a daughter from 16 that has to follow me and my wife to Jakarta.

1) finding information about renting houses in Jakarta Timur, if possible in regio Ciracas-Pasar Rebo.As close as possible to L'Or?al manufacturing plant.We are looking for a 3 bedroomhouse with ( if possible ) a small pool.

2) information about international schools or even the dutch/netherland school.We are dutch speaking Belgians so ...

3)adresses ,site's .......were I can find as much information as possible (in English )about Jakarta Timur.

Belsa

For rent house check this site rumahcitra.com/rumah-mewah-disewakan-di-jakarta-timur-6308.html
(If you want some translate, you can ask me) I think this probably near to get to your office.
sorry, i can find the swimming pool

for international school
jisedu.or.id/learning/highschool/index.aspx

want to know a lot about east jakarta (Jakarta Timur)
read this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Jakarta

use the motorcycle, that is better for you.. there's Jammed traffic everday.
:D

Belsa wrote:

Hello people,

1) finding information about renting houses in Jakarta Timur, if possible in regio Ciracas-Pasar Rebo.As close as possible to L'Oréal manufacturing plant.We are looking for a 3 bedroomhouse with ( if possible ) a small pool.

Belsa

im soory Cant fine in english..

http://timur.jakarta.go.id/v6/

this site of gouverment of east jakarta.

n_chis wrote:

for vthy, and for all of you:
- i understand that would be better to live in Karawaci (also because half of the time i need to work in Cilegon, the other half in Jakarta); your oppion on this?
- there are good schools and houses/apartments in Karawaci? in Jakarta for sure there are
- some links can be usefull (schools/houses/apartments)
- some tips ?

thanks

Nicu

Dear Nicu,

Karawaci is a good place to live in its like a modern city in the big city called Tangerang - Banten

They have famous big Mall " SUPERMAL KARAWACI"

Famous University "UNIVERSITAS PELITA HARAPAN"

Few apartemen there, the oldest one call "MENARA MATAHARI" or "AMARTAPURA"
but nowadays many new apartemen building there

http://www.lippovillage.com/page/kondom … aspx?sm=11

for school they have "PELITA HARAPAN SCHOOL" standard international School

Beside apartemen you can also stay in house/town house with 2 or 3 stories

many expatriate also living there, they come from UK, USA, India, Korea, Turkey, Japan.

hope it helps. Thank you

Best Regards,
Sandra

thank you Sandra.
can you give me some more details about the school you are mentionning?
there not too many info of their net page:)