Assistance to relocate

Assalam alayqum.

I love, wish and dream to live, work and die in Madinah (OR Mecca, Riyadh, Jedda or any other places in the Kingdom). Can anyone be of help to me for Allah's sake. If yes, contact me on [email protected] OR +2347068264451.

JazakumulLahu khayran and maa Salam.

AbdulFatah A. Araoye

Walaikom alsalaam brother.

people here are normal people just like you. just here instead of somehwere else.

try contacting recruitment offices in your country. they normally have options for different types of work visa's.

i wish i could help but its not something most of us do.

i can only pray that your wish may be granted.

Salman

JazaqumulLahu-khayran.

I am not underating my country (Nigeria), but I don't think there is anything like recruitment office in Nigeria.

If there is, it may not be all that operative because there is no normal/proper government to regulate it, that is why we (Nigerians) always look for where to live and receive the blessing of Allah.

It is not necessarilly professional job, but any jobs that will make me achive my targeted aim.

Once again jazaqumulLahu-khayran for the concern you have for the plight of your brother.

Maa Salam.

Dear Brother

We really appriciate yours desire.As advised ,please look some recruting comany for suitale work so that you can come here
Good Luck

Aamr

JazaqumulLhu-khayran.

There is no such recruitment in Nigeria here. Can you help suggest some? So that I will be able to contact them.

Maa Salam.

Profile says your a teacher, Try eslcafe.com