A future expat in Zhuhai looking for info

Hi, i'm considering moving to Zhuhai under a traineeship programme. I'm worry a little bit about the life there because for me it's thoroughly a new environment. Please share with me your experiences related to the life there, the cost of living, security, how to make friends, average salaries, stereotypes, people there and any information that you judge important to keep in mind. Discovering the place through the eyes of a native is wonderfull, so i'll be very pleased if i get data from a Chinese. Thanks.

Hello You_ssef.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll get some informations soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

zhuhai is a very beautiful city, very close to Macao and surrounded with nice beaches, but there's a beach called "haibin yong chang" in the city quite dirty and always crowded, you can take the boat to some small islands if you have free time. to live in zhuhai, the rental of appartment about 2000-3500yuan with 2 or 3 rooms, depends on which area. I suggest to live in "Hua fa new towm" or "Hua fa centry city", it's very nice area and a lot foreigner live there, also a lot western resturaunt near by. there's a bar street called "jiu ba jie" near to the lover's road, there have many different bars, loud and music bars, I used to go a lot at "danis conner", but it changed to "irish bar", i think it owned by westerner. if you like shopping, can go to "gongbei"border, there is a shopping area at underground, girls love that, or you can go to "Vanguard"super market.anyway, enjoy your life in zhuhai! you can contact me if you have any questions. :)

Hi,
Did u move to Zhuhai.
I had been living here for 1 years.
We are going to open a Italian restaurant and club here.
Please email to me if you need any help.
[email protected]
DTW from down under.....Sydney Australia.

Hi, my name is Jojo, im living in Jinwan District of Zhuhai, an hour n half from Gongbei Port, i've been living here for more than three weeks, is there any from the group that knows any part time or full time job, pls let me know, been working in customer service for more than 10 yrs.

DTW

hello, good day, is it possible to join the restaurant that you will open, im a team player, hope to hear from you soon

Hi,
Our company is looking for staff.Please email to me your CV.
Thanks.
DTW