Network and work

Hello my friends,
i am Syrian living in Egypt and i am planning to move to Seychelles, and i am wondering if I could find a job of my certificate " CCNA " Cisco networks .
but to be honest my experience is not so much good, because I've worked only 1 year ...

and i took a look about cost of living and I've been 2 weeks reading and exploring Seychelles and now i would ask you if I could find a job and about the salaries.. ???

the last question how much should my salaries to live there if I am alone " no family "

best regards..

Hi Satyr,

Good to see many people interested in seychelles. If you're Cisco/CCNA certified getting a job in this field is possible because I've seen some vacancies for this. So this field remains open.

However, seeing that you don't have much experience some businesses/government bodies might tone your salary, but that does not mean you can't negotiate if you're good at what you do.

Now if you're living alone considering you are paying rent, you have no fancy cars, rarely go clubbing, or involved in any money-wasting activities, a good salary would be anything above 18000scr (equivalent to 1500$). Note that this is only an average figure that you can make a good decent living on, like getting food / internet bills etc.

Now if you're interested in lavish lifestyles, getting your own car and all the other fancy stuff, keep in mind that this figure might change.

Hope this information helps!!

Cheers,

ooh thank you my friend , your reply was helpful
and should i work in two things ?
like IT and smthng out ? like in restaurant in in a hotel ?
I think if I could work 2 things i will live with HIGH INTERNET SPEED hehe ..

satyr wrote:

ooh thank you my friend , your reply was helpful
and should i work in two things ?
like IT and smthng out ? like in restaurant in in a hotel ?
I think if I could work 2 things i will live with HIGH INTERNET SPEED hehe ..

If you can manage your time then yes.

and do I need Work Permit ????
i heard that i need a permit to work in Seychelles ..!?

satyr wrote:

and do I need Work Permit ????
i heard that i need a permit to work in Seychelles ..!?

Yes yo do need a work permit.