Is Bahrain safe to live now ?

gireesh711 wrote:

Hello,I am from India, aged 38 ,working in Finance Dept having 12  years experience in Finance/ Accounts.  I have passed  B com,CA intermediate & MBA. I am planning to move to Bahrain with my family ( wife & one kid), I would like to know more  on the following matters;points  Anyone can help me to provide the  information in this
1. Is Bahrain  safe to live , especially with family;
2. How much salary can I expect there
3. Good schools are available?
4.  About the job opportunities - As a Sr accountant/ Finance Manager etc....
5. How can I get a good job in Bahrain ?

Please help..

Hello gireesh711.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to read the other threads on the Bahrain forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Gireesh,

we can help as much , see my response to ur queries
1. yes
2. wht prev exp apart from years u have .... role designation company worked for ..... then salary can be better known
3. many good schools -,CBSE .. Indian , new Indian, DPS,  Sacred Heart etc INTERNATIONAL.... British, St Christophers, etc.   but good is a relativen term something good for you may not be same for others and vice versa.
4.same as 2
5. well no one knows exact answer to this .. you keep trying job portals, ur friends in here,  rectt consultants etc., company wbsites career section

regards,vivek

Ensure you have an up-to-date CV and a LinkedIn profile ready. Also check http://www.bayt.com/ - it's a good job board for the Middle East.

Thank you sirs for finding time for me; I am working in a software company in Technopark, Trivandrum as Dy Manager - Finance& Accounts.

If have registerd in various sites accross the internet as part of job search. If possible  can I have the  Name & contact Number of recruiting Agencies?

Gireesh

Good Career Websites for Middle East -
www.naukrigulf.comwww.monstergulf.comwww.bayt.comwww.recruitgulf.comwww.arabianbusiness.com/jobswww.gulftalent.comwww.careerjet.ae   

Some Good Companies Career Pages -
www.afuturewithus.comwww.careers.alshaya.comwww.landmarkgroupme.com/careerswww.majidalfuttaim.com/career.aspx

Some Good Consultants with Jobs -
www.michaelpage.aewww.manpower-me.comwww.hcigulf.com/contact.aspwww.nadia-me.com

Dear Sir,

Thanks for sharing valid information . I will get in touch with these agencies. Howerver whenever possible please update me...... You help is highly appreciated , Many Thanks

Remarks from  others  are also expected....

With Warm Regars

Gireesh

Welcome to Expat.com!
Dont worry
there is no proplem 
its  save  :)