What Happened To Nonz's Lovely Hand ?!?

It turned into a stuffed dog!!

:lol:

Something weird going on with the avatars, today.

I tried to change mine, too.  It didn't change to the new picture, just squashed my previous picture so I look distorted.

And Nonz's changed to a stuffed dog?  LOL...don't see too many dogs in the KSA.

if anyone finds my drum avatar difficult then I will surely change it but i still think its kinda cool, takes me back to over 50 years

Musicman,

I wanna see your FACE!  (what are you afraid of? huh? huh? lol)

MisterStretch wrote:

I tried to change mine, too.  It didn't change to the new picture, just squashed my previous picture so I look distorted.

just refresh the page (F5) and everything will be fine ;)

lolz u got it puddy tat

thats me shaking hands with the VP on receiving my service award at AFG sometime back in Riyadh with the Prez Prince Muhammad Al Faisal standing in the back

ummm.. what? did you post that pic for 30 seconds or what ?!?

Cause it's not there now!

oh.. there you are.

With a head the size of a pin-point!

I'd surely be able to pick you out of a crowd :rollingeyes:

LOL

seems like Stretch is going to get an addition to his bottom?

its still there u have to do a REFRESH cos you may be loading the old URL from yr cookies, let me see if i can give u a wrms eye view of meself from anudder pic

Okay, I don't ask for more than I'm willing to give.

So I'll use my real pic for a while, too (hopefully it has a pin-sized head!).

Oh my God, even my magnifying glass doesnt take me anywhere with this pic, the camel is more visible than the rider, lets have a worms eye view, please

You remember when I used to post a large pic of myself when I first became a member?

(btw, I don't see my 'camel' pic even after waiting and hitting refresh several times)

i cant rem wat that pic looked like, lets have it on for a few hours at least

and, walaa the final formal pic of the ole man.....

Julien wrote:
MisterStretch wrote:

just refresh the page (F5) and everything will be fine ;)

Nice try, Julien.  I did it.  My new avatar still isn't there and I'm still squashed.

Now, Allie's Cat is squashed, too.

Strangely, only Julien's pic remains unsquashed.

do a REFRESH ms

^ No change...AGAIN.  I don't know if Allie tried to load a new avatar today, but if she did, then the system isn't loading the new av, just resizing the old one.  Hers and mine are still squashed.

EDIT:

A few minutes later I tried to load my new av again...nothing, nothing, nothing...just a squashed, fireplug looking Stretch.

The topic is hijacked again :mad::mad::mad::mad:

i thought its about my hand :P

actually i love this cuddly toy of mine,received on last valentine :P

i want to put my own pic as well but i guess no one wants to see baby elephant :D:D:D

i badly want to comment on misterstretch's avatar but i guess i should tighten my tongue :P:P:P

Stretch, *I* can see that you're getting silicone butt implants even if you can't!

You can only see my squashed kitty face, which is all I can see, too--but musicman rightly sees me with the camels!

What's going on?!?

Oooopss... but now nonz's hand feels neglected lol

Alliecat 30 min back it was with with the camel and now this frowning cat is back :P:P:P

i better put another pic right now but there seems to have some error in displaying avatars :rolleyes:

Ah...you all can see the silicon buttocks I saw at Saco?  I just see a squashed me with my fish, my original avatar.  I don't see Nonz's dog, only her last avatar, the hand.

And I see Allie's squashed cat, not a camel.

There are other problems on the forum, as well.  I have tried to block a couple of annoying people from my PM inbox, but instead these people seem to be getting some kind of message from me.

Hey, Julien...we got some problems!

Just wondering who is the camel on the puddy tats Avatar?

Good question, mm.  I forgot to ask what my camel's name was!

do u remember the name name of "donkey" in shrek?

so the name must be"camel" :P

26 posts regarding nonz's lovely hand.  INCREDIBLE! lol

and the funny part......except u and me no one discussed it  :D:D:D because most of them still watching my old avatar :P:P:P

well, I can see every one pretty well, just delete the cookies and every thing will be fine.

I like the Hand pic better, but anything my little sis likes, I like. ;)

the camel pic is just perfect for ya allie. :D

Salman

what abt da new one:D????

You are just NOT going to believe it, nonz, but now YOUR puppy dog is squashed like MisterStretch and my kitty pic!!~

Oh.. and I still don't see me and the camels.  I just see the squashed kitty!

Press F5 or shift + F5, it might help ;)

Oh God!!!! :o Helppppppppppp     :P:P:P:P

How about calling the Camel, CAMELLIE?

Julien wrote:

Press F5 or shift + F5, it might help ;)

Didn't help one little bit...just more and more pics are joining the cadres of the squashed. 

Now, Nonz's hand has joined the list.

Clearing cookies didn't do it, I've refreshed and refreshed...still nothing. 

It ticks me off...I can't even see my own av!

MS, maybe you gpotta run down to jarir Bookstore and buy yourself a new laptop..... Toshiba's the best FYI, wink wink

musicman wrote:

MS, maybe you gpotta run down to jarir Bookstore and buy yourself a new laptop..... Toshiba's the best FYI, wink wink

How convenient!!!

New Lappy is a good Idea  *wink*wink*wink*

Specially when one can't see my avatar too :D:D:D

musicman wrote:

Mine is a couple of years old, but as other's are suffering the same problems...it isn't my computer.  It's the forum.

Toshiba?  Perhaps they have improved their quality control, but the last few that I used were terrible machines.

A new laptop is on the horizon...I'll start doing some shopping after the Winter break.