Hard to make friends

Hi i am burundian,not very far from rwandese culture but i think its very hard here to make friends... I dont even know my neighbors though i came since january this year.... This is not common in burundi where people are open and like to share and more carrying..... I feel like i am in europe here....

Hello keysda2006.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Participating on the Rwanda forum can help you to enlarge your networking.

Hope you'll make a lot of new contacts here.

PS: Maybe you can also tell us more about yourself. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

bite byawe,hano niko biberaho but u will get used to it,it is a nice country

@jeandejean > you should pls write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you.

No, no no no, maybe you are afraid! Rwandans are friendly and are nice people to be and cooperate with! However, you must be careful, conymen are evrywhere, you give us your contacts, we will be the firsts to entertain you, don't feel lonely, we are all ones, africans, human beings. Burundi is our neibour, we share alot including culture

hey

do not worry,we are a friendly and hospitable people.
you will get used.. me can be your fried,have no problem with.

Thanks

Hi

I am also new to Rwanda, just starting working here a week ago. Would also like to network and get to know some people. It's also difficult for me with the language barrier as I am a South African and speak english only.

Naidu, worry not, we are here so many people. just feel at home while in Rwanda.

Hi, I'm a week old here. Intend to stay for sometime. Shall start looking for friends soon. Any tips? Best places to visit?

Greetings and welcome to Kigali, Rwanda.
My name is Joanna and I am relocating from the US. This is a delightful city and country.
One of my greatest pleasures is greeting newcomers and helping to feel comfortable in new surroundings.
You are welcome to use my private email [email protected]  If you like we can meet for coffee and chat. My phone is 0784722030. Please send an sms first so I can be expecting your call.
Thanks
Joanna

Greetings,
It's been a couple of months since you posted. Have you found some friends and activities here? How is your experience going? Are you happy being here and in your position, whether it's salaried or volunteer.
You are welcome to connect with me at [email protected] or 0784722030
Blessings
Joanna