Looking for south east asian friends living in koramangala area

hi

i am not discriminating anyone else but i miss the people and food of my region.

i am from singapore and have been in bangalore for a month now.

starting to miss the kweh kweh, noodles and breakfast items we find at our hawker stalls back home.

my email is [email protected]

rgds
joe

Hello Joe.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi marcopolo98. Welcome to B'lore. Hope youa re having a pleasant stay. I don't know if its against the rules to point out a member of the forum so I wont take any names, but I think I saw another thread with similar idea started by another member who is also from Singapore. So you guys may hang out and reminisce about your places back home.

Hi marcopolo98,

Me too from Singapore and in Bangalore from last 2 months. same condition with me. Luckily from my office colleagues I got to know  restaurants that serves Singaporean food.

RED BAMBOO SHOOTS, M G ROAD, BANGALORE
Address: Museum Inn, # 1, Museum Road, Off MG Road, Bangalore
Landmark: Opposite to Empire Hotel
Restaurant Timings: 12:30 PM - 11:30 PM
Restaurant Phone: 080 41113338 

SHITAKKE,
Address: G. 25, Ascendas Park Square Mall, ITPL Whitefield, Bangalore.
Landmark: Next to ITPL, Taj Vivanta
Restaurant Timings: 12:30 PM to 11:00 PM
Restaurant Phone: 080 28026660

hope this helps.

Regards,
Kevin.

welcome to you.i also miss our people n the food too.im from malaysia but now i live between kolkata n lucknow.very far away from bangalore.but hey have u tried mainland china the chinese restaurant.they so good.the hakka noodle and fried sweet corn and the tofu.and u know what i went to spencers this evenin guess what i found?lemongrass n kaffir lime leaves!! finally i got to make tom yum =)