Espresso pot and other unrelated questions

Well, I've run into an unexpected problem. I went out to get me some fine coffee and an espresso pot and after a day of searching I realized that espresso makers are a complete mystery in these parts. You should see the expression on peoples eyes while I was trying to explain what I am looking for. Anyways, here it is for the uninitiated:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moka_pot

The million dollar question is: where to get one in Kuwait? I haven't been able to find them anywhere - if someone if flying in soon, i beg you to bring me one! :-D

Now, while we are on the coffee making topic, where do I get the gas canister for the cooker? The obvious choice such as gas stations don't sell them. Fintas area if possible.

A a final one for today... I will have to go on and buy a car fairly soon. As I consider a car a pure expense and a necessary evil I'd hate to spend a lot on it so I am aiming for a decent used one. I was told there are companies/shops that will inspect a car for you for a fee so you don't end up with a large and expensive paperweight after a month. Has anyone used such a service and can you recommend one?

Tnx!

Oh u ll not find it here but u can use the Italian coffee maker .. ! That u can buy from ikea ..
Pretaining to the gaz and cars I ve got no clue :) lol
Good luck

Oh u ll not find it here but u can use the Italian coffee maker .. ! That u can buy from ikea ..
Regarding the cars check this site www.q8cars.com
Good luck

shop next door to me have them in different sizes, im moving to kuwait in two weeks time, if i have enough space in my luggage might get you one.

for gas canisters, yes you can buy them from the people next to the co-ops, however you would have to pay a deposit on it, 5KD i think, and u dont buy it from the guys standing around, theres an office there with a dude sitting who will give you a receipt.

then you would have to go into the co-op and buy the hose that attaches the canister to the oven, as well as the converter thing that goes on top (has a flip switch for on/off).

as for coffee, maybe its time you switch to either turkish or maxwell gold ;)

Thanks legacy! I have the hose and everything ready, hopefully there will be no nasty surprises there. :-)

As for the coffee, turkish is fine as well, but there is no way I would be drinking that Maxwell or Nescaffe fish food. :-D

Fadi - we will continue in private, thanks a lot for the offer!

Well, what do you know - you can find espresso pots in Lu&Lu Hypermarket. Not expensive, but the quality leaves much to be desired. I actually saw a good one on Friday market, but decided I wouldn't want to drink coffee from it. :)