Visa

how long does it to get family visa from bahrain especially forindians?

It could take anything from 2 weeks up to months. Each case is different than another so it's hard to put a cap on it.

Hi sanasha!

A little introduction maybe?

Regards
Armand

Hi Sanasha and welcome to the forum,

Why not letting us know a little bit more about yourself ?
You also need to know that depending on income and position consideration, not all workers here are allowed to bring their family.

Cheers

Olivier

If you go to there website there is a contact us button. If you take a screenshot of your application and send that to them via email then they may be able to help you further. Also explain the situation with the other families getting their approval quickly.

Ask your husband to speak to his HR department, they deal with this daily and as they are the ones applying for your visa then they are the best people to talk to.

Hi Sanasha,

I don't think there is anything wrong with your name. The names that might be an issue are usually shia names.
By the way, yours is beautiful "King of the World" in old Persian isn't it ? Inspiring ^^

Have a little faith and patience, I'm sure your situation will evolve very soon.

Have a wonderful day...

Cheers

Olivier

HIIIIIIIII
          I WANT TO KNOW THAT IS THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF CHILD TO BE ATTETED BY APPLYING VISA TO  BAHRAIN?

Which visa are you trying to apply for? Bahrain is usually OK with English only documents.

Dependent visa for my child.

The birth certificate contain two languages mother tongue and English.Have a doubt that the birth certifcate to be attested ?

Dependent's Residence Permits page on the LMRA website says yes, you need the document to be attested.

I suggest you speak to the embassy then and not ask us. They have the correct information and can advise accordingly

Well, the fifth option says the document has to be attested. But it says for the wife. This is the only official information I have. As Jo suggested, your embassy (or your / your husband's employer) would be the best one to ask the required documents.

Hi sanasha, getting a visa for Bahrain seems to be very confusing. Hopefully your husbands company or the embassy can navigate for you. Good luck.

Practice for Indians passport holders only as I recently obtained resident visa for my family -

1. marriage certificate plus both husband and wife's passports should have each others name ; if not then marriage certificate attestation required. Then also in some cases they ask spouse name on passports.
2. birth certificate in English for child. No need of any attestation.
3. If employer complete all forms, on line application properly then in one week family visa is issued.

different practice for other Asians.

my husband's employer has applied dependent visa for my daughter in the last week 24-3-2013.it is the 8 th day in GDNPR.It shows that visa is in progress.how long does to take it approved b coz we are planning to go to Bahrain in april first week.

It usually takes about 2 weeks, but it depends on a case by case basis. Wait for another week and if you don't hear back from them, ask your husband to ask their employer for an update.