Where to buy a second hand guitar??

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a place to buy a good quality second hand guitar. Can anyone suggest some place/shop? Or does anyone of you have a guitar who (s)he wants to sell of? Feel free to send me a PM regarding this.

Cheers,
Gwen

There is one nice instrumental shop on the Santacruz Khar road, I just forgot the name, SOrry for that. Its on the left side, while going from Santacruz to char. :)

The shops name is Singh Instruments. Regret if this message has no meaning now, since its a month late.

Thanks to both of you for reply. And actually it's still in time as we didn't get time to buy a guitar yet. But now we know where to go.. so thanks again!

i have a davis black original guitar, im selling it for 1500 with ordianry casing, buti if you want to have a tuner add 200 guitarmate. its reaaly good.

09486501005 if interested thank you.

btw its ladyowned
so its 99 percent smooth back to back you can check upon meeting me up.

olx.in
well you can get information on purchasing second hand guitar online. or else another option you can visit the site olx.in where you can get dealers for guitar and with price tag as well.

You can buy brand new guitar for as cheap as Rs 5000 - 6000. Singh Instruments and Sardar Flute dont have a lot of brands. You can go to
1. Bhargava's Music in Malad or Bandra
2. Musician's Mall at Charni Road,
3. Furtados in Juhu or Metro

There is a local brand available at Bhargava's called Gb&A. Its pretty decent. Otherwise there's always a fender available for Rs 11,000 upwards.

Singh musical is a total thief. Bhargava is highly overpriced. Go to musicians mall or furtados and buy a first hand guitar. There are a zillion things that can go wrong with a guitar in a climate like bombay. There are plenty of cheap guitars available though i would advice you to stay away from GB&A. If you had provided your budget i could've told you what to get.

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum, please post your advert on New and used items for sale in Mumbai