Need your suggestion

Dear All,
I am planing to come to Denmark on nxt month, i have no one in Denmark to guide me soo please anyone who lyk to tell me some thing,
1. where should i go(city)?? which should be best of Jobs and for cheap accommodation??

Regards,
Ammad

Welcome to Expat.com Ammad!

You're looking for work in which field?
More details may help.;)

Harmonie

i did MBA from UK and looking around Accounts and finance field??

Hi Ammad,

I did part of my undergrad in the UK, back in the late 80's, first in Edinburgh, and then London (I finished off my undergrad in the US, though).  Where did you do your MBA?

My husband and I are applying via the greencard scheme and we both have more than enough points, so we know we will inevitably get the greencard, and our destination will be Copenhagen.
It's been over two decades since I was in Copenhagen, so I can't give you definitely certain advice, but I've been doing my research so I'm not speaking wholly without information. 

I've been spending a lot of time looking online for housing and employment, and have concluded that the best thing to do is to book a room for a month via airbnb (can be accessed here: https://www.airbnb.com/) and then when we are in Copenhagen, go meet other expats in person, look at apartments, and at that time find housing.

I would suggest that you find a temporary room first of all, and then once you are in Copenhagen devote a few days to finding accommodation. 

You also should be willing to take *any* job, even cleaning or washing dishes, until your Danish is good enough for you to get a professional job.  My husband has a BA, an MS, and a PhD, and I have a BA and JD, but we know that when we get to Denmark, until we learn the language we will be stuck working as unskilled laborers.

Right now, you might want to purchase a Danish Berlitz and spend a lot of time reading it and learning simple phrases in Danish.  Danish has far fewer words than does English, and it has many similarities with Middle English (and modern English, for that matter).  Over and over, from source upon source upon source, I am reading that even highly-educated immigrants will not get professional jobs in Denmark until they speak Danish.

Good luck!

Best regards,

Andrea