Would like have new friends in Rotterdam.

Hi. I will get to Rotterdam during the first week of April and I would like make new friends in Netherlands. I am italian and if you want I can teach you italian and spanish and I would like start to learn dutch.
In any case I need new friends so pls. send me a message.
My email is [email protected]
Thanks
Renato

Hi,
My name is Renato and I would like have new friends in Rotterdam.
I will arrive to Rotterdam fro a couple of weeks so it will be great have
friends after my arrival.
I like speak languages but I don't know a word in dutch.
I have travelled a lot in my life and I like interchange our experiences abroad.
I love hiking and music. I like cooking.
Have a nice day
Renato
My email is [email protected]

Hello Renato,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for this introduction.

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Rotterdam forum for better visibility.

All the best,
Christine

Hello

We are already in the spring and the weather begins to improve. I have planned to visit some places in Holland (Zeeland, Baarle-Nassau), if anyone is interested We can go in my car (4 places) and visit places together.

I am also interested in drinks beers (whisky, wine)have nice time with friends, etc etc.

Hi vtorres and renato! Maybe it is still in a while, but there will be an expat drink here in Rotterdam on the 26th of April, so maybe you would like to join :)http://www.joining.com/activity/1007/Dr … rdam/26-04 I will be there, and I am living for few months here in the Netherlands!

thanks LSilva,

Irs done, I joined it and I will be there :-)

Hi!!

I am french, living in Rotterdam since March, and willing to meet new people.

I won't be in Rdam on the 26th, but ready to join you during a drink on some other day

Hi

I am available for a few drinks (or other activities such as visiting places, museums, music, etc). But a drinking meeting will be nice.

I am living in Dordrecht that is around 20 minutes from Rotterdam. So, its easy for me to go to Rotterdam.

I use to go to Rotterdam every week ends just to visit the city, shopping, etc.

regards

vitor

Hi,

I have never seen Dordrecht, but I believe it is possible to go there by boat from Rotterdam.

We could meet at Dordrecht and you could show me the city ?

What do you think ?

Someone would like to join ?

i m `coming amsterdam , paris, zurich, rome, florence, and venice, form 27th may onward, wud like to meet newfriends there

Hi everyone,

I'm quite new in town, looking for meeting people here too, to enjoy the most of Rotterdam and Netherlands :)

If you're still having plans to get out, hang around, meet altogether, I'll be glad joining you !

See you soon!
David

Hello guys!

Rotterdam not quite far from city where i been it's a bit pity for me that too late for join in some drink with new people...

anyway just come and say hello to you all :)

hi,

if someone wants to organize a meeting for visitng places, drinks, etc.
I am ready to go.
br
vitor