Boxing and squash

Looking for someone to teach me how to play squash and how to box.

Hi! I box at elorde gym, if you need a boxing partner im up for it! let me know

Hi, im also thinking of taking up boxing, there's a decent place in which is near howzat club in makati, quite near also to mandaluyong.

for squash, i'm not a pro, but i can surely show you as much i as i know.  i usually would play at the nomad's sports club, however i'm pretty game to join any club nearer to you.

regards
sanjay

sanjayh wrote:

Hi, im also thinking of taking up boxing, there's a decent place in which is near howzat club in makati, quite near also to mandaluyong.

for squash, i'm not a pro, but i can surely show you as much i as i know.  i usually would play at the nomad's sports club, however i'm pretty game to join any club nearer to you.

regards
sanjay

Thanks,that will be awesome

peepol wrote:

Hi! I box at elorde gym, if you need a boxing partner im up for it! let me know

Ok partner

Hello 5000 and Sanjay, you can try Makati sports club - there are three squash courts and also boxing lessons available. If you are still interested to play squash, please contact me so I can arrange to have you as guest and introduce you to squash trainers there. We have an upcoming tournament next month and it would be nice to have you join the matches.

Thanks!

hi there southsea,

not sure if this forum is still active, looking for venue to play squash in makati city and notice you mentioned about makati sports club.. im not a pro but casual player looking for new sparing partners or social playing.

understand that guest without a member not permitted to enter the sports club.. are you able to ?

Hi All

Is there a community for Squash . Iam a decent squash. Playing for over 7 years.

I stay at Ortigas.

Would be keen to play in evenings or weekends.

Hi

Is this option to play Squash still open?  I am a decent player , not a pro but not a amateur either.

You may mail me on *** or le tme know yours - will mail you.  thanks!

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details for your own security