Cool restaurants/bars to hang out in Lagos

Saw there wasn't a list of places 2 chill in lagos so I figured I write some I can remember now so new members in lagos can have places to go. If you know any kool place,feel frEe to chip in
*Paris deli, located @victoria island. Very chill and lovely deli where you can relax and grab a cup of coffee, surf the internet e.t.c

*Get arena, you can go-kart with friends which is extremely fun

*Paint balling, this is absolutely awesome. U and a bunch of friends can shoot balls @ each other(u will be properly suited up to avoid injuries)

*Rhapsody @ikeja shopping mall, also a very lovely place to dine with friends. Oh n try their chicken espayada(hope I spelt that well)its 2 die 4. Simply yummy!!!

*1662 @ikoyi, is a cafe/premium bar which is jus absolutely lovely

*bar campione @V.I is an italian sports bar/restaurant, simply unique

*Bazaar @mega plaza, is an intercontinental restaurant/lounge which is also great

*Bops Xpress @Dolphin Estate Ikoyi, they also serve african dishes like pounded yam, moi moi e.t.c. Lovely

*Bottles located near Eko hotel, I heard they serve the best margarita n chicken wings in town, haven't confirmed yet. Lol

*Breena's ice cream @ omole phase 2, I heard their ice cream contains less fat that regular ice cream. That would be awesome bt haven't had d chance 2 go #sighs

*Bunbeanos @V.I(bungalows), this is like Nigerias starbucks. Have gt coffee on the go so u can jus grab a cup n split

So these r d few I could think off, plz feel free 2 drop in any1 I may have 4goten or haven't been 2 n I myt as well jus check it out.

Hi frankie23!

I would suggest you to recommend these places in the Lagos business directory as well.

Thanks
Armand

A few more restaurants from our web site listing
Double Four Restaurant
44 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. Nigeria

Terra Kulture Restaurant
Plot 137, Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island,Lagos Nigeria
The Lagoon Restaurant
1c Ozumba Mbadiwe,Victoria Island. Lagos, Nigeria

Other attractions
The Filmhouse
Leisure Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya Road, Surulere, Lagos

Freedom Park Lagos
Broad Street, Lagos Island, Lagos

Thanx 4 da info

B-bravos bar, 37 adebayor doherty, lekki phase 1. music, good food and affordable drinks(sometimes u need to pre order food )and from wednesday to sun, exotic dancers ;)

Oh cool, thanks

Hello afrogirl :)

For all recommendations, please use the Lagos business directory.

Thanks.

Karen :)