Rent in Abu Dhabi

Hello - I'm considering taking a 6-12 month position in Abu Dhabi and I want to be sure that the allowance I'm being offered will cover my expenses.

How much should I budget for a 2 bedroom apartment or villa in a family friendly community? It'll be for myself, my wife and our 3 year old. We don't need luxury, but I don't want a dump either. My wife likely won't have a car, so she'll need to be able to entertain herself and our daughter with walking/taxi.

I'll be working on Al Maryah Island and I'd like to keep the commute as short as I can. I'm not sure what that means in Abu Dhabi, but if I can be at work in under 1/2 an hour, I'd be happy.

I'll also need to rent a car for the duration of my stay. What can I expect to pay for that?

Thanks a lot!
Brendan

Have a look here for property prices:

DUBIZZLE IS YOUR FRIEND

The closest residential areas to Al Maryah are Tourist Club Area or Al-Reem Island. TCA is better if your wife will be using taxis.

Hiring a car will set you back between 2-3,000 Dibs a month for a long term rental, depending on which car you want.

Great - thanks for the info!

try finding a good place with ADCP

rent is very high specialy the area u r looking for, as Sandman says u can search on dubizzle.com for ur choice of accomodation u can get one room in a sharing apartment also at around 3-4k aed per month

Kia Cerato / Toyota corolla - 2300 AED per month + refundable guarantee (usually 500 AED per each month)
Full special 45 l of fuel = 75 AED
Property Rent rates on dubizzle))

have you found something? Tell pls how?

Hi  Pdvk Mihai,

Please can you introduce yourself, and how we can help?

Thank you,

David.

Al Maryah Island is linked to growth areas in downtown Abu Dhabi like Saadiyat, Mina Zayed and Al Reem. You can search for accommodation in these areas on dubizzle.

abudhabi.dubizzle.com/property-for-rent/residential/apartmentflat/?bedrooms__gte=2&building__