Violin Teacher

Hi....
Looking for a violin teacher for my 3 kids of 12, 6 and4 years old.
I al living in Phnom Penh.
Thanks.

Hello.  I have just moved to Phnom Penh for a period of two years.  I have spent the last 8 years in the United States as a string Orchestra teacher for students ages 11-14.  If any of your children are interested in an instrument besides the violin, I can also offer instruction on Viola, Cello, & the Double Bass.  If you are still looking for a teacher I would be happy to speak with you about teaching your children.  Have a blessed day!

-Bradley Ballard

@ Bradley Ballard > Do note that the OP has posted this message back in march 2013, so its already a one year old thread and i think that he already recruited a teacher for his kids.

As such, i will advise you to post your offer in the Music Classes in Phnom Penh section, it may help you.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I thank you very much for pointing that out to me.  I am new to this blog and still learning the ropes.  I will follow your advice.  Thanks again.

-Bradley

Hi ! My name is Koseyma Long and i'm 15 years old. I'm looking for music art school than can teach me how to play violin and piano in the cheap price. and the school is in Cambodia phnom penh.

Good morning Koseyma.  I can give you the number for Mr. Aran Corcoran at Music Arts School.  He can help to arrange lessons for you.  God bless you.

Aran Corcoran: 078 759 081

-Bradley

Hi Bradley,

I'm not sure whether you're still In PP?  Currently I'm looking a private violin teacher for my daughter.  Wonder whether u're still in PP?  Please kindly let me know.  Many thanks!

BR
Wonnell

Bradley's last visit here was 4 years ago.

You better start a new thread about it.

Good luck.

Joe

Hello.
If you need informations about a private teacher coming to your place, I can't help.
But about the schools providing private lessons, I happened to test a few of them.
Let me know if that would be an option or not.

Hi Bradley,
I'm coming to phenampenh and looking to borrow or hopefully rent a double bass on the cheaper side. Would you know where I can find one
Aric