Filipino Street Photographer

I will be staying here in Shanghai for few months for some work assignments, anyone here doing street photography?

By the way, I love beer, and I've heard there are bars where we can get cheap beers. I'd love to have a couple of rounds with you guys. salamat!

Hi natsman!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi Natsman,

I love photography but havent tried on the streets. I just love taking pictures of anything and plan to invest on a serious decent camera to start a hobby.

Where are you located?

We can have some beer sometime :-)

Hi Rochin!

I stay somewhere in Xizang South Road, but during office hours I'm here at Nanchang Road. How about you? when shooting on the streets, the smaller the camera the better so it does not scare people we're gonna shoot. Let me know when you're free! :)

i only have a mobile phone and a decent sony dx10 digicam but i love taking picture of nature and views. I'm staying in Pudong area.

great, you have more than what you need to do this stuff. i usually shoot during weekends, we can go around your area or some place like a tourist spot. i don't have a shanghai number but you may contact me tru [email protected] or tru here! :)

ok. so you are not staying long in shanghai? I'll email you then. :-)

I actually don't know. i would usually fly back to singapore when visa expires and get a new one there. last week i was at the entry-exit for an extension.

hope to meet you asap, maybe you know hang outs cheaper than Xintiandi :)