Work permit in canada

I want to go to canada
im frm Mauritius
can smeone help mii???

Hi Mayuri Latchigadu > welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to create a new topic with your questions on the Canada forum.

Thank you.

how do i proceed to get a work permit in canada?????

Have you contacted the embassy ? What are your skills and qualifications ?

hi there!!
The actually i can't get help from this forum and i can't thing so this forum help me for moving Canada or any where in the world even though India also which is very essay for us. hey guys have your ever any experience for this moving one country to other country...??????

i thing coming form this 1st may the canada opening new work permit for the world wide...which is call FSW any idea....

Best thing to do is the check online at the Canadian Govt Immigration website. This should give you the information you need as to whether you qualify for a visa and work permit.

i did that all but with out agent we can't do  all thing so when we follow the agent there is big problems in life.....??? ufff
so guys any good agent and happy to share all your experience....

keep trying and do some more research or get a lawyer to help you.

hi
Where in Canada are you looking to live. im in Ottawa. Also can you tell me a bit about  you. you can email if you like. I can send you my email address

Terry

Hi Terryenn

This is me chhiring from Nepal i have finished my 3 year Graduation as management stream i have 4 years experience in tourism  and trekking  sector( 2 year was guide and then still working as operation Assistant Manager)i am interested any of canada if possible Ottawa is better  please mail me, my mail ID: [email protected]

All the information you need is here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_applica … ne.asp?s=1

Knock yourselves out folks! (As we say in Canada)