Superbowl

I am travelling through Cairo this weekend and was wondering if anyone knows a place to watch the Superbowl this Sunday (1:30am Local Time)?  If so, is anyone planning to watch it?

SUPERBOWL????:(:(:(:(:( better a fashion festival, or something!

What  s that???  Just for my curiosity!
I could join you,

sorry but unfortanitely i did not hear about it, what is that and in what subject go for , pls more information could help in preparing for your request.

I think this SUPERBOWL it is a championship! but a championship of what?
Waiting for the details!
And why SMILES doesn t contain CRYING?? I need a icon of this type! Or is it and I didn t see it? Julien, where is the " crying " icon?

Superbowl- I think you will find its on Monday 1.30am local time, on Showsports 4 OSN(OrbitShowtimeNetwork).
Contact the American Embassy expat club Maadi House(can be difficult to get access) or the Boss Bar, Maadi will be showing it.

valibilic wrote:

Julien, where is the " crying " icon?

this one ? :sosad: (press the more icons link)

Thanks all for your posts!  Per NZCowboy's suggestion, I will see if there is an issue getting into the embassy. 

Just for information to those above - the Superbowl is the championship for American Football. From most American's perspective it is the biggest sports event of the year.

Julien wrote:
valibilic wrote:

Julien, where is the " crying " icon?

this one ? :sosad: (press the more icons link)

Thank you! 
I know there was somewhere, and because sometime I don t pay too much attention, or I am in hurry, I don t find!

pjrubino wrote:

Thanks all for your posts!  Per NZCowboy's suggestion, I will see if there is an issue getting into the embassy. 

Just for information to those above - the Superbowl is the championship for American Football. From most American's perspective it is the biggest sports event of the year.

I don t like American football!It is too aggressive, in my opinion, maybe some persons need more adrenaline, but I need relaxation more!
So better I accept an invitation at something entertaining!For example dancing championship, gymnastics, basketball, or watching a comedy!
But " DEGUSTIBUS NON DISPUTANDUM!"