Looking for business INPUT

My first venture in the PI will be to open a call center and start getting all the back office things taken care of over there in the PI. Accounting, marketing, website design, and especially dispatching. Possibly open a small kiosk at the mall and sell nachos or something new the local natives might like in Manilla. I was hoping to come up with new ventures under a certain start-up cost after running numbers of course.

Cost of product
Start-up cost
Rent
Utilities
Labor
As a foreigner with an Pinay wife am i going to run into issues?
Anything I'm missing if anyone has ever ventured into that kind of business?

After making enough money I was looking into going into a piggery/manok farm. Most likely going as organic as possible and using the chickens and pigs to help rich the land for crops to grow as well.

I was talking with a Pinoy friend of mine here in the states, and he mentioned that dorms near colleges are a pretty sure thing as well, for bad spacers. Anyone have experience with these? Good or bad? Monthly Gross? How many units are these figures based on? How many heads per unit? Men/women only, coed? Problems with tenants? Fights? Theft? Local officials looking for handouts?

Thanks in advance guys,

Expatfever

Hi there! I have an idea on a start up business.... and future plans for this once started is very big..... if you are intersted just send me a private message.

Thanks and Take Care,

Mike