Private English Teacher

I am a South African teacher with 8 years teaching experience, fluent in English and looking for a post as private English teacher.  I can teach all learning areas and my specialty field is remedial / support teaching (Psychological Education).  I have obtained my B.Ed Degree (cum laude) in 2004 and my B.Ed Honors Degree (cum laude) in 2011 at the University of the Free State in Bloemfontein, South Africa.  I have experience of city schools as well as rural schools in my country.  I am 30 years old, married with no dependents.  My husband and I wish to relocate.  We visited Belle Mare in Mauritius in 2012 and fell in love with the country, the people and the diverse cultures.  I am a perfectionist in my work, loyal and hard working.  I can work independently and it is my dream to educate primary learners individually or in a small group situation - through experience in large schools I realized that learners with learning barriers e.g. ADHD or reading / maths problems can not get the individual attention and remedial support that are crucial for them. I can offer these services to learners.  Please contact me for my CV.

Hi Nadia and welcome to Expat.com!

Have you take a look at the articles in our participative guide? It may help.;)

I also suggest you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Mauritius.

See you around,
Harmonie :)

Hi!

Thanx, will check it out.

Hope to see you soon in MU.

:D

You should approach Northfields International High School, My kids are there and I believe they are looking for teachers of English (the school is in the North).  Or try some of the other English speaking schools in the area such as IPS or Lighthouse.  Worth a try!

Thanx!

I applied at Lighthouse Primary... have an interview via Skype soon.  Wish me luck!

:)

hi,hpe ur interview goes well and best of luck!