Moving to Nanjing and looking for friends

Hi everyone,

I'm Annie, 26 year-old and going to move to Nanjing in July.
I hope to find new friends here who lives in the same area, comment here or send me a massage :-)

Thanks much!

Annie

Welcome to Nanjing~

Hello, thank you for the welcome :-)

I'll be in Nanjing late April...

Welcome to China :)

william_g wrote:

I'll be in Nanjing late April...

Welcome to China :)

Hi William,
Was in Hangzhou and Ningbo for more than 2 years. Cant wait to be back there :-)

im in zhenjiang,next to nanjing but you will enjoy yourself in nanjing,lots of foreigners and friendly atmosphere..its a beautiful place,really..

gullyassasin wrote:

im in zhenjiang,next to nanjing but you will enjoy yourself in nanjing,lots of foreigners and friendly atmosphere..its a beautiful place,really..

Hi there, thank you. Now I feel better about moving there :-)

Am an older expat currently living in Nanjing and do not find older people to be very friendly. Hopefully you will find younger people will make you feel welcome.
Depending on where you are living within the city but there are many bars and restaurants around Shanghai Lu and 1912 areas that cater to the expats
Best of luck!!

Hi Katielou, thank you for the info! I'm still in South Korea at the moment, so will take a couple of months until I arrive there.
But lets meet when I'm there!bif you keen on meeting a younger expat. Haha

Annie

Hey welcome to Nanjing! Im a foreign student here!
Dont worry, im sure you'll meet a lot of good friends here.
M hopin to be one. haha.:D

Hi All,

I'm a week old in Nanjing - an expat from Indian Silicon Valley - Bangalore.
I am here for work and will be around for quiet sometime, looking to have english speaking expats/locals to hang-out with, and for city tours. From the first look Nanjing looks to be a beautiful city.. All like minded people please PM me or reply on the post.

Hi guys, I dont know if you already know this but I found 2 useful websites that you can use as a guide around Nanjing.

http://www.hellonanjing.net/http://www.nanjingexpat.com/

Thank you for the msgs but I am still in South Korea. Good day!

Hi Annie,

I am 24 and moving to nanjing in 3 weeks! I don't know anybody out there and moving for work. I would love a friend to help me show me the ropes out there! Are you wnj

Hello,

Welcome to Nanjing. Unfortunately I am already back in Indonesia, will move back to China next month but will be in Dalian.

I am sure people here would love to help Zu out.

Cheers

Rbloom wrote:

Hi Annie,

I am 24 and moving to nanjing in 3 weeks! I don't know anybody out there and moving for work. I would love a friend to help me show me the ropes out there! Are you wnj