Can i save money with that salary??

i got a job offer in a concrete ready mix company, they offered me as a salary 300 omr +accommodation . i don't have any idea about cost of living in oman and prices there, i want to know how it will cost me three meals per day (i like good food :) ) ,i'm a smoker , and can'i save some money . plz can someone help me to decide if i take the offer and come or not,i appreciate all your help

each day there's many things change here ,so i try to have an update information ,i have alrady read many about this topic so if you can answer or help if u don't leave for others to help me and pass away

peace guys! :)

hi chritine ,
i'm new here and i asked a quetion hoping someone can help me with his experionce in oman but the guy who reply me with kind of rude answer ,we are here to help each other to have the right information to take the right decision for our future .
have a nice day and peace for all

Welcome to Oman

hello dear
i would like to ask you about transport from accommodation to comapny.
you will pay for it or comapny they provide it ??
about smook and three meals ,it will cost you about 100 RO per month maximum . foods not costely here in oman and if you cook by yourself and do some sharing it will cost you less .
so maybe you can save from 150 to 200 RO per month

thank you Handsome
yes tranportation are provided by the company and thank you again for your help ,my best regard to you