Visit to tokyo and Osaka

Hi

We as family i.e.  total 4 are planning for a week trip to tokyo and osaka, (disney _ universal studio is must) can you plan our trip and budgeted accomodation. Tentatively in June 2013.

Write to [email protected]

Thanks and regards

Shenoy

Hi, My name's Thu and I come from Vietnam, If you want to visit Vietnam please feel for contact me, I'm willing to share anything about my country. About Japan, I have no idea about that but also want to visit Japan, I hope that I will have a chance and take a trip to Sunsight country in the near future. :)

Well you should specify what kind of places you are interested in (shopping centers, museum, hot springs...) so that we can recommend you :)

We are keen to visit Disney and Universal studies and ride in bullet train, Write to me at [email protected]

thanks and regards

BSS

Tokyo is a big place to visit, so i suggest you get in touch with JTB. Its a guided tour which is quite reasonable and helpful. Google into their website. Among very famous places in tokyo there is 2 very renowned places - shinjuku and shibuya. Personally, the two places r just mere busy junctions, nothing attractive over there. However the former (shinjuku) is the most fun place to b if u r into hardcore clubbing and satisfying urslf with the opposite gender. Not a family place !! Another place is the TOKYO SKY TREE. It has a huge queue before entering so usually tickets r bought beforehand from the tokyo sky tree official website. Around the skytree is free. Try out the buses around tokyo which offer round trips around the city....namely Sky Bus and HATO Bus. Their website is quite informative. I suggest to take the SKY HOP BUS to ODAIBA course. In HOP buses u can get down and board anytime throughout the day. ODAIBA is a place where u can spend the whole day.....there is the aquarium, madam trussard's wax museum, lego land for the kids, trick museum, and amazing view of wut they call the rainbow bridge. Disney land is in another part of tokyo and thats fun too. Take the bullet train (SHINKANSEN) to MAIHAMA station.

Osaka - in one word BAY AREA. thats the place u wanna b. Try to purchase what they call the GURURIN pass...Its a pass that lets u enter 9 best sightseeing places in osaka, including the universal studio and their famous aquarium. Basically, Osaka is divided into many segments, BAY AREA being one of them, the one which contains the Universal Studio.

In case u r curious, i'm a bangladeshi student at hiroshima university.....hope u have a good time.....