I have received an offer letter from reputed company in oman in last week of jan. After that they had asked me to get attestation for my degree certificate. I have completed the same in first week of march. In the meanwhile I have asked them for an advice on my resignation and the HR person informed me I can resign after accepting offer letter and I have done so. As the latest information received from them they are yet to get an labour clearence and they are asking me to wait finger crossed. I am very wooried since I have resigned here. Request you to advice me on my below queries...
What is the time limit to get labour clearence even considering all the worst scenario?
Is there any chances of labour clearence is being denied and if so what is the next option for me...?
Awaiting for the reply from forum members?