New to Chiang Mai - I think my original post when to the wrong section

Hi I'm John. I'm originally from Los Angles, California and I've recently come to Chiang Mai to hopefully make it my home for a few years. Ultimately I'd like to live in both Los Angeles and Chiang Mai, but I know how to live in LA, so I'm working it out here.

I've got a few friends here but could absolutely use more.

I'm also looking for a condo to rent for just a month, so if you personally have one you'd like to rent to me let me know. I've seen most of the established places like Empire and Green Hill. If I'm going to live in the city for a month or two I'd like to be in the Nimman area.

Thanks!!!

Hi, do you have any idea coming up with your visa in case you want to relocate in Thailand?

Thank you walenvisa.

I'm all set for quite a long time visa-wise in Thailand.

Hello John.

Concerning the condo, the Housing in Chiang Mai section is at your disposal. Do not hesitate to post an advert there. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

will do. Excellent idea. thanks

We are going to Rome May 15 to June 30 and are looking for a dog lover to doggy sit in return for free housing (you'd have to pay electricity).  2 bedroom townhouse just outside the moat.  Reply on this thread if your interested.

I am a dog lover and might be interested in taking care of your pup. I am however doing a meditation retreat for 12 days, until May 20.

We might be able to work something out.  Have a friend sit for a week and then you take over. 

E mail me privately - [email protected]