Activities for girls

I have two girls, 9 and 10, who want to get involved in some sport activities.  Any girls' soccer teams or swimming lessons to be had?  Also looking for a violin teacher.  I would love to hear about any other activities for kids this age in Tripoli.  Thanks!

That's a tough one............

School clubs are the only organized activity we have used so far.

Club 8 in Regatta also offers some classes on and off but your company has to have membership of the club for you to participate ( for employees of the 8 founding companies only).

Thanks for your help, but it looks like we are out of luck as my husband works for a local company which does not offer these benefits and we do not live on a compound.  They really miss playing soccer, swimming lessons, skating...and the list goes on.  Once summer is here at least we will have the beach. :)

Check out lookoutlibya.com for a advertisement for dance  and gym classes for children.
Swimming lessons: try the Tritons.

Can you tell me more about the swimming lessons?

ballet dancing and kids gym are taking place on a small scale in the italian school in janzoor.

that's a tough one...adults seem to have a hard time, can't imagine kids...a wii perhaps ; )

international school has tae kwon do which i think is open 2 anyone.don't know day,so not much use....can enquire